Part 07 - F*ck!

Hello!

Comments and likes are appreciated!!
Thank you.
xx

Here we go:

Gaga asks Sarah to take her and her luggage to Bradley's house. They arrive and the man is already waiting for them by the door. He's wearing casual clothes and still manages to be the most handsome man she had ever laid her eyes on.

"Stef, you're a lucky bitch. Your man is so excited to see you that he waits for you by the door." Sarah says and Gaga laughs.

"Oh I know. Thank you so much for driving me. See you in Vegas?" Sarah nods and hugs her friend. Gaga gets out of the car while Bradley opens the trunk taking her luggage. She waves to Sarah and goes straight to Bradley's arms. He has both his hands occupied but she hugs him tight anyway.

"C'mon love, we're still on the street, you can never know where there's paparazzi." He says sweetly and she lets go. They walk inside and the moment he closes the door Stefani locks her lips on his. He lets her bags go and hugs her tight to him.

"I missed you." She says and he chuckles.

"But you just saw me." He exclaims and she laughs.

"And?? Stop complaining and say you missed me too." She jokes and kisses him again. Bradley spins her around laughing.

"I missed you too, Stef." He lets her go, takes her luggage and they go inside. She makes herself at home sitting on the couch taking off her shoes. He sits beside her. "While you were packing I kinda prepared something for you in the back yard. Let's go?" She nods. He gets up holding her hand. He guides her outside and as soon as she sees what he made for her, her eyes water.

 He guides her outside and as soon as she sees what he made for her, her eyes water

(The picnic)

(The view)

"Brad... what?" She's speechless.

"You said you love sunsets, so I thought our oficial first date should have this view. Do you like it?" He asks insecure.

"Liked it? I loved it! It's so beautiful. I never had a picnic like this before." She says and hugs him tight. "What did I do to deserve you?" She whispers and he shakes his head breathing her in.