Part 04 - Nightmare Scenario

Guys,
What were the Oscars??? I'm still amazed!
Hope you enjoy this, and if you can please like and comment.
Thank you.
xx

By the end of the party Gaga is ready to leave when Bradley stops her

"Do you need me to drive you home?" He asks and she shakes her head.

"Well, my car is already here seeing you used it yesterday, so you don't need to bother. And I'm not going home, I just got a text from Mark saying he needs me at the studio. Enjoy time with your childhood friends and family, tomorrow we'll see each other again, right?" She says and he nods. He didn't want to fright her, he knew she was a free spirit and a clingy man wouldn't be something she wants.

"Yeah, of course. Come here, let me grab your car keys for you." He grabs her hand and guides her upstairs. She notices they're going to his room and smirks.

"So you kept my keys on your room?" He blushes.

"Yeah, and it was very convenient seeing I can do this." He pushes her inside the room and closes the door pressing her body against it. "I waited the whole day to do this." He confesses and kisses her. Gaga chuckles on the kiss, Bradley sees an opportunity to deepen it and does it by pushing his tongue inside her mouth. It's a steamy kiss and they both give themselves whole to it. As they break apart Gaga runs her finger on his cheek and he leans to her touch as if they can't believe this is actually happening. The smile on their faces the sweetest one. Gaga's phone goes off breaking the spell between them.

"I gotta take this, it's Mark." She says and he nods going to grab her keys. As she speaks on her phone Bradley watches her not quite believing how lucky he is to have her there. People tends to look only for the exterior, and some might say he's crazy to let go of a model like Irina to be with Stefani, but that's not true. Stefani is so beautiful, inside and out. She may not have the classic beauty Irina has, but in his eyes she's the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's so talented, great at everything she does. She's sassy and fierce, and he loves that in a woman. Her beauty comes from within. As she talks to Mark explaining where she is that isn't the studio yet, he hears her saying that she's at her beau's surprise party. Only Stefani to say something like this. She says goodbye at the phone and turns to Bradley.

"I really gotta go or I'll be in trouble with the boys back in the studio." Bradley nods and hugs her again locking her small body in his arms.

"So I'm your beau, now?" He jokes and she rolls her eyes.

"I should have put that call on the speaker so you could hear the gasps as I said that. They all think I'm still engaged and know Christian's birthday is like a month away from now. I can't wait to see their reaction when I arrive there ring less." She laughs.

"Film it, I want to see it too." Brad asks and Gaga nods. They finally leave the room and as soon as she tells everyone goodbye they go to Bradley's garage. Gaga hugs him tight and looks around, when she doesn't see anyone she kisses him again. They couldn't have enough of each other. It's just a short kiss, but it's enough to put a huge smile on their faces.