"Don't say you're sorry," I interrupt her. She doesn't have to be. "I always want you around, even if you're upset."

"I just felt like I couldn't go to anyone else.." She pauses for a second and pulls back so she can look at me. Even when she cries, she's still the prettiest girl ever. "That's not weird, is it?"

I shake my head and give her a small smile. "No, of course not," I tell her and reach up to wipe away some of her tears. It makes me happy that she can tell me things, even if I don't always tell her things myself. "Do you want something to eat? I bet you'll feel better."

Sam shakes her head and finally smiles for the first time in what feels like forever. She sits on my lap, straddling me. "I'm not hungry."

I ask her, "So what do you wanna do?"

Her hands slide up to my shoulders and I suddenly have a pretty good idea of what she wants to do. "Can we make out for a little?"

I laugh. "Sure, Sam, we can make out."

S A M

Luke must think I'm crazy and I'm pretty sure I am. First I came to his house and cried and now I want to kiss him for some reason. I'm still upset and I'm still sad over what happened.
I don't know why it did, but after my talk with Dylan last night, I went into my old room and sat in there for a while.

And as I looked around and saw pictures of my parents and I, it made really, really sad. Because it dawned on me that I missed them a lot more than I imagined. Of course I always miss them and I always think about them, but being back in the house I grew up in and thinking that my parents were not there, really makes my heart ache.

My parents' death was my first heartbreak. It will always be my only heartbreak.

I wasn't very young when I lost my parents, but I still didn't understand why they had to be taken from me. I never will. It felt like someone had stolen the most precious thing in my life and no matter how much I cried and cried, my parents weren't coming back.

My life became a constant question of "how are you, Sam?" I wanted to be left alone and people around me didn't seem to get that. And it angered me. Of course that didn't stop anyone from not leaving me alone and of course my school counselor felt the need to get involved. That angered me too because it was none of his business, it wasn't anyone's business but my own and family.

My relatives urged me to go to counseling, but I didn't listen. Mainly because I was tired of everyone worrying about me and trying to help me when I didn't want either. I wanted to be left alone. I wanted silence. I wanted my parents.

I don't know what I'm doing. All I know is that Luke is here and that makes me happy and it makes me forget just about everything else. I can't think of anything. I'm only thinking of the way he's looking at me as we walk up to his room.

My body and mind are racing as he kisses me. I'm trapped under his spell and I don't plan on trying to run away. I'm completely at his mercy as he practically rip my clothes off and guides me to his bed.

Oh, God. I want him. I want him, I want him, I want him.

"I missed you," Luke whispers as he pushes stray hairs out of my face and kisses my forehead.

"I missed you, too," I whisper back and give him a smile.

I still have trouble realizing the fact that he's Luke Hemmings. And I'd never thought I'd have him here, on top of me, breathless and half naked. This doesn't even feel real.

Oh, but this is very real. And Luke is now naked and indeed very turned on. His mouth is on my neck, making it known that he was there as he sucks on the skin there.

He looks up at me, his pupils dilated, the blue in his eyes gone. Luke reaches over, into a drawer and pulls out a small gold packet. Oh.

Seconds later, he looks at me again, one of his hands is on my hip. Before he speaks, he kisses me gently. "I won't be nice this time," he whispers and his words make my heart explode.

I really can't help the moan that falls from my mouth when he moves his hips forward, our bodies meeting. Before it even gets started, he suddenly stops and says, "I want you to ride me."

Oh.

I've never been spoken to in this way, especially in this situation, and it should probably scare me how much I like it. But it doesn't. It only makes me crave more and I want Luke to keep talking to me.

Luke moves and now he's laying under me, his hands on my hips. This feels so different, but so good. My hips move as if they've done this so many times before and Luke kisses me, moaning into my mouth when I circle my hips against his. I love that I can make him feel this way.

He didn't lie when he said he wasn't going to be nice this time, because moments later, he's pining me against the bed. The way his body is moving and the way his hands gripping mine, are pushing me over the edge. But his mouth is moving so gently against mine, contradicting his earlier words. His mouth is saying something completely different.

There's something different in his eyes too, but I can't tell what it is and I notice the way his eyebrows have scrunched up together. He looks so vulnerable. He groans when I grab a handful of his hair and pull him down so I can kiss him again.

His mouth is now on my neck and I moan by his ear when a particularly hard thrust makes the pit of my stomach feel like it's about to explode in the best possible way. "You're mine, Sam," Luke whispers and kisses my collarbone. "All mine," he groans and places a hand on my hip.

He mumbles something I can't comprehend under his breath at the same time that I moan. I want him to keep talking, but I don't think he can because of the way he's groaning, a few profanities falling from his mouth.

Without thinking, his name leaves my own mouth in a strangled moan and he looks up at me. The look in his eyes is so dark yet so sexy and they soften when my hand slides into the back of his hair.

My legs are shaking as he continues to move, faster this time, and one of Luke's hands takes my leg and it's wrapped around his waist. The burning feeling in my stomach is making me feel dizzy and the sounds leaving my mouth become more frequent.

Luke's lips press against my own and I feel like I'm about to be pushed off a cliff. "Are you gonna come for me, Sam?" Luke groans and he takes my hands in his. "Just like that, baby," he says when I let go. A loud groan falls from his mouth and his movements become sloppy.

I can't even put into words what Luke is making me feel, but the feeling is heavenly and so raw. My heart is racing, my entire body feels so weak in the best way.

He kisses me once more and when he pulls away, he leaves the room and heads to the bathroom. When he returns, he lays next to me, his hand resting on my stomach. "Cuddle me," he says and I laugh, but I turn so that I lay closer to him.

The room falls silent and I stare at him for a few seconds until he says, "Hey, Sam?"

"Yes?" I whisper and he drapes an arm over my waist, pulling me closer to him. I didn't think I would ever say this, but cuddling with him, naked, is pretty nice.

"I - nothing," he sighs. "Let's get some sleep, yeah?"

a/n: tbh I don't even know where this came from, it was like another filler kind of, I was just bored and wanted luke to be cute/nice to sam when she was sad and give her the d again
ps there will be more frickle frackling in the next chapter but in lukes pov and youre in for a real treat wHOS EXCITED?! meeee. but dispite the secks in the next chapter, its gonna be an important one ok!