10

This hit 1k and I am liTERALLY SO HAPPY LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG also *shameless self promotion* make sure you check you my other stories pls :))

S A M

"So," Luke says awkwardly once we reach my front door. Ever since we got back, none of us have said a word. I haven't said anything mainly because I'm still in shock about what happened, but I can't deny the fact that I liked it. "Sorry, I don't usually walk girls to their front door after I've done something like that with them."

I don't know why he's acting so nervous, it's making me nervous and like I've done something wrong even though I know I haven't. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

He furrows his eyebrows and bites his lip. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He says and I'm relieved he doesn't sound angry.

I lick my lips and say, "I would invite you in, but Becca and India are probably here," before I can stop myself.

It makes him laugh and he runs a hand through his hair. "I'll see you later, okay?" He says, placing a kiss to the corner of my lips.

I tell him goodbye and then step into my apartment. I hear talking and cabinets shutting and a lot of noise. I hang my jacket in the coat closet and throw my bag in there as well.

"Sam! Is that you?! I've called you like fourteen times!" India shouts and before I can say anything, I'm walking into the kitchen. I expect it to be just India and Becca, but it's not. They have company. And it's no stranger, it's my ex boyfriend. The one I was just talking about with Luke. The only I lost my virginity to.

"Hi, Sam," he says and sends me a smile. The smile that made me fall for him so long ago.

"Hi, Dylan," I reply and my eyes widen when he gets up to give me a tight hug. He smells exactly like the cologne I gave him for his birthday once. "What are you doing here?" I ask him once we pull away.

I want to strangle India and Becca but for now, I will save that for later. Of course they would let him in. They used to love having him around the apartment when we were dating. They were both convinced that I was going to marry him, but of course that didn't happen.

He shrugs as he sits back down on the stool he was sat. "I was around, decided to see how you're doing," he says and pauses so he can study my face. "It's been a while."

"It has been," I say and look down at my hands. This is too much for one day. From what happened with Luke in the elevator to seeing my ex boyfriend, I feel like calling it a day and going to bed. And it's only seven o'clock.

"Are you staying for dinner?" India asks as she stands in front of the stove. Speaking of dinner, I haven't even had anything to eat and I don't realize that I'm starving until I look over to see what she's making.

Before Dylan answers, he looks over at me and smiles. "I'd love to."

L U K E

"I did something bad," I mumble as I enter the condo and walk into the living room. I'm pacing back and forth, my hands tangled in my hair as Michael and Calum play a game of FIFA and Ashton just watches. "I did something..."

I don't finish because they all turn their attention towards me and look at me like I'm mental. Which, honestly, I am. They all sit there and watch me as I keep walking around, losing my shit.

I know what happened in the elevator with Sam was wrong. I shouldn't have done that, but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like it. I fucking loved it, but it still doesn't change the fact that it was just wrong. For many reasons. I'm an asshole and I will probably end up hurting her.