K

sunwoo

we stood in front of the gates still shy to press that doorbell

i quick glance to hwall before i proceed to press it.
i made sure i press it twice.

after that we waited for someone to open it but we heard unlocking sounds somewhere. a woman came out from a door like gate that we did not notice because we blind.

"good evening maam we are here for haknyeon." i said while exchanging bows.

"make yourselves at home. it's so rare to see my son's friends coming here at night,have you guys eaten  ?" mrs.ju kindly asks while we humbly enter their home. she then give us some rice balls and warm tea.

"were good maam thanks for the rice balls." hwall answers,so much for the good friends act he's really killing it. this is why we are so talented,multi talented.

mrs.ju excuses herself to do cooking in the kitchen. taking a good look around,my eyes stopped on a certain person that the background just go blur-  all eyes on her,she was fresh from the shower and her wet shoulder length hair swish side to side as she dries it with towel.

it was her,the pretty noona
i almost jaw drop,it's been a long time since i felt attracted to a girl she is so my type and i can't help myself from blushing as i look more.

she noticed us so i turn back to hwall. "oh haknyeon's friends...sunwoo."
she knows my name ?

"hi im hyunjoon you can call me hwall." bastard

"nice name." she smiled.

"wait here im gonna call my brother."

"how does she know you  ?" hwall whispers at me.
and then it suddenly hit me,pretty noona and the car...she was that nurse and haknyeon's sister ??

what in the name of thames is happening ????

"a nurse in the hospital where i took hak." i replied.

"HAKNYEOON  !!"

we heard footsteps to the stairs,standing up i saw him glance at us he gasps then looks at his noona then back to us again.

startled and not in the right time he faced me since we all know what happened yesterday.

we settled the three of us in the sofa table for we are having a boys-talk-confidential meeting.

"umm...what brings you guys here  ?" hak asks playing with the fingers.

"we needed another one to tag along,so why not you  ?" hwall pointed out.

"haknyeon,were gonna have some fun tonight i promise you it's not rebellious or illegal we'll tell you outside." i explained well.

"im gonna ask for permission first."

we waited outside for haknyeon cause we told him to dress black jackets to look cool and swag.

"tell me exactly what you boys are up to  ?" noona showed up asking us frankly with that oh-so-suspicious eyes narrowing at us.

still not giving her the answer,hwall spoke up first.
"s-star gazing ! the news said there will be a meteor shower this night."

"hmm...i see."

after that haknyeon came out of the gate wearing what he was told. "how's this ?" he asks tugging his midnight blue denim jacket. i curled my eyebrows as the black mask on his squirms as he breathes.

"not with the mask hak we are going to party not to spy on some casino- or even kidnap se ho and his fellow dickheads."

haknyeon uncomfortably takes off the mask now it was much better seeing his fresh adorable face.

"all righty heres the pass for everyone. oh and dont mind the bouncers i manage to get our asses saved and smooth."
hwall handed a card colored in azure.

the three of us walked like the f4 yes it's stupid,flower four but here only consists of three feeling so cool independent boys whose first timers in partying.
going to a bomb place where we dont pricking know so much stuff and if we really got the dress code right. we are dumb,of course.

"i was not informed about this partying." hak blurted on our way.

"it's all our first times,anyone nervous  ? you need to pee now."
hwall added in advice.

"okay boys,let us breathe and relax. tonight is going to be the best night of our lives."
i grinned excitedly.

"i grinned excitedly