F

haknyeon

the next day im finally at school,i missed my friends and other extra people. i thought the day was okay,i was feeling great but having a grumpy cheese around kills the fun.

i tapped her in the shoulders to get her attention,i've always been needy for that,she was my best friend and she understands me no matter how i get abnormal sometimes.
i got nothing,she didn't even stick out the finger which was her best gesture.

"hong min cheese." i said poking her in the ribs.

"don't touch me,my cells are at work."  cheese scratch her hair showing that she was stressed and tired.

"your not okay so tell me. what happened to you and hyunjoon  ?"
the question made her stop,as expected,when it comes to him there is more ranting less talking. i was supposed to ask what happened that night  ? what happened while i was gone  ? but you see it gets more thrilling.
you can see the results right away too.
heo hyunjoon,very effective.

she slammed her pencil,hands down to her desk,her hair swings as she raised her head.

"i am so going to be true to myself,look hak,i cant lie. i think it's happening again."

"what ?"

what's with the sudden conclusion ?

"i think i like him."
she frowns as she answered.
it's hard admitting it but you can't help yourself falling to someone again. maybe she mistakenly did but as far as i know these two had always been mutual. they look good together and you can see the spark in them.

recess.i was listening to music with my earphones while cheese(in a corner)tries to console herself,i caught a sight of sunwoo. he passes by so my eyes followed him,he saw me and i saw him. he was with hyunjoon and friends.

"we made eye contact." i mumbled.

gym class,our pe teacher decided to get us sporty and bright. "kids find a partner." he shouts in the middle with his silly looking rod thing.

need a partner. boys and girls are separated,so i can't play with cheese. there is one best option,i've got no choice,there's this boy i think i can pair up- but god he so skinny and pale,no i can't let ourselves tripping.

i can't imagine pulling him cause of that light weight.

i can see pairs already settled,while i'm here still standing like a stranger invited to i-don't-know-who's-party.

"haknyeon,i'll be your partner."
sunwoo approached me from behind,i turned like an idiot,too much overwhelmed and happy hearing that.

"eh ? you know im a shrimp in three leg race. if you get injured then..."

"then that's a tie,were both hurt,everything will go back to normal. it's equal." sunwoo shrugs tugging the tie for the legs.

"don't fuss so much about it,i forgive you...sunwoo is something wrong  ?" i bent my body and look him above his face since he was not looking at me,he was looking down.
but he
i don't understand him,whys he so upset ?

"whatever haknyeon,let's just do this and don't talk to me casually."

the three leg race i had with him can't ease in my mind. i don't like overthinking about what he said. gosh im not feeling good about this.
haknyeon you silly creature.
im scared of sunwoo's eyebrows each time he makes that glare and an expression.

as i got to the room after changing. cheese came rushing at me. "i could just shred you with my fingernails  ! if only  !" she shouts. i gapped my lips in confusion,she runs her fingers to her hair as if she's stressed and annoyed. i can't tell what's going on  ?

"what  ?! what did i do  ?" i said bracing myself. i know the two of us have our own world but this time ,classmates were grouping around their circle chit chatting then gives glances at us,no mostly stares at me. i stand there frozen while everyone's attention is at me.
im getting butterflies in my stomach.

"haknyeon  ! why did you said like it was him to take all the blame  ?! i don't understand you,i thought you liked him."  cheese shouts at me,panting,her anger just like before but this is rarely to be seen cheese against at her best friend,me.

this is not good this is the first time i've seen her rage like this.

my eyes widens i was trembling. i fidget my fingernails for no reason,i don't have a disorder nor damages in brain to do that.

that's why to myself what the hell is going on  ?! what is she saying  ? whose 'him' is she referring to  ?

"i have no idea what are you talking about. him  ? who  ?"  i defended what i know and my place.

as the tension keeps going on,some became worried,they patted cheese in the back and pray the class to stay out of this,just be concerned and don't meddle to make it worse.

"yah haknyeon  ! did you know sunwoo is now kicked out of the team  ?"

hyunjoon barged in walking pissed.
stomping as he made steps grabbing me by the collar. i can't avert my eyes,i was a peep squeak yelping in help.

hearing this made me feel the weight of the world had fallen in my arms. i can't puzzle things up this is too much to figure !