I

"try kicking the ball hak."
the two are separated from the others,since sunwoo is training him one on one. beginners like him needs a lot of focus and teaching.
nice and easy.

"like this  ?"
when he had done it. it did not took longer for haknyeon receiving his first ear piercing whistle. i wasn't ready for this. (of course.)

"no ! kick it again." he puts his hands on waist. it was unbelievable that he was not getting what was expected. sure there's always a first time in anything but how was it so hard to kick a ball  ?

haknyeon was so concerned of making mistakes he bit his lips motivating himself he'll do it right this time.

"sunwoo can you do yours  ? let me see how you do it." he pleads shyly yet he felt more determined to show sunwoo he does have the side of manliness.

sunwoo bounces the ball before setting it on the ground then as he was told,he swings his legs his foot rises as he kicks the ball. it passed haknyeon so fast.

like a speed of light or a subway train at momentum that left himself stunned and jaw drop.

"woah- wow just wha- that was amazing sunwoo !!!" his student compliments him jumping from excitement. he sure is happy.

but really though,sunwoo does not see it as amazing since it's the usual stuff he do. all was about kicking and winning,maybe that's why he's not doing okay- having haknyeon around was a sunny change  of pace.

by sunny he meant to refer it as having a new cheerful friend around since hyunjoon was the reserved type. i think that's how both of us became friends.

"do you always smile like that  ?"
sunwoo blurted,his eyes gaze more to hak's face. flushed rosy pink,haknyeon's cheeks are. his lips gapped,it made his heart skip a beat,what about my smile  ? so he asks.

"i- of c-course it's how i smile."
haknyeon just laugh it off being the panicked gay he is but tries to keep it calm.

what he does not understand,what emotion must he feel to sunwoo's question  ? i feel awkward and somewhat...intimidated.
is my smile annoying ? or my chin sticking out  ?

"your turn." sunwoo nudge at his shoulder snapping haknyeon's deep thoughts.

"how about i go there and we'll see how far the ball goes- you can aim it at me,think of me as the goal keeper. make sure i won't catch it."
he added winking at him.

sunwoo trusted and believes
that hopefully we'll work this out
and haknyeon is learning though he can tell that there's a lot of process still going on in hak's mind.

sunwoo

i'm standing right now far from haknyeon i can see how his foot swings over and over as he attempt to kick it.

the land is grass and is trimmed well,the wind is calm i got this feeling my hard work and sweat was worth it after all.

"this is one heck of sustaining patience." i sighed having a look at my haknyeon who still haven't touched the ball. oh come on just do it !

"ready hak !?"

"okay here i go !"

finally.

i thought i could stop the ball but it lands on between my thigh and my crotch. then i felt a painful throbbing in my crotch. it hurts you know !!

"ow ow fvck,my balls..."
i hissed in pain losing my balance i stumbled in the ground cause it fvcking hurts.

"sunwoo !! holy shi- im so sorry !! i didn't mean it."

no no no im okay

haknyeon quickly came,he's red as tomato it's obvious he is scared and panicking. i know what it means, him being flushed red since i've seen it many times.

"what were you even aiming for  ?!"

"i did not know it would hit it to your-"

"just help me with this okay  ?"

he helped got in the bench giving me a cold drink.