J

haknyeon

yesterday was a disaster until now i don't want to think about it but it just keeps flashing back in my mind.

i buried my face again on my pillow to get myself together and erase that memory "grandma what should i do ?"
i murmur.

besides sunwoo,family and friends my grandma is a significant person in my life,though she scolds me for being skinny when i was six.
she'd buy me vitamins cause she thinks im malnourish.

i grew up with my gran and she's a wise woman.

i jump out of bed grabbing my ball tossing it as i lay down again. "shi-" i hiss when the ball bounces off my hand,i see it rolling at the feet of my desk.

i squat down to get the ball when i stand up the picture of us,sunwoo and me faced me front. "does he still remember  ?"
i mumbled.

"HAKNYEON  !"
i jolted when that voice from downstairs made the floor im standing vibrate,it was that roar of a lion but is mood swingy- the one and only my noona
she really takes after mother.

it's a good thing that im not an uncle yet. kids of my sister...i'd wish they won't undergo to that mouth of hers that can make neighbors call 911 in one scream,she'll make your ears bleed.

that time when she had an argument with my teacher damn she didn't spare any words for her. 

poor handsome fiancé if only i was there on your love at first sight meeting i could've advice you 'do not be fooled.'

but i gotta admit my noona is cool that explains why her doctor fiancé is head over heels for her.

hyunjoon

"sunwoo this is it right  ?"
i tilt my head as i stop on a house colored in cream,entranced with two fat ass square gates. i nod to compliment how nice this modern house is. are they rich ?

it had been a while since i asked sunwoo and he did not answer,sighing i saw him staring at a car parked beside one of the walls of the street.

"did you see a ghost or something ?" i asked snapping him from being bothered by that car. he seems anxious that he leans to look the insides i'm having goosebumps and chills this night.

i walk near him cause he was so quiet i don't like this feeling.
"sunwoo ?" i softly mumbled as i reach my hand to poke his side.

"hyunjoon behind y-you !"
sunwoo gasps in fear and of course being the scared dumass i turned my head slowly just to make sure if slender man is to whip me in the face.

"buzz off sunwoo ! what the hell it's not funny !."

"no im sorry it's just that i feel like i've seen this car before."
the asshole said still chuckling while his hands clutch on his stomach dying in laughter.

"hwall you should've seen your face !"

"whatever....are you sure you got the right address ?" i said rolling my eyes cause i know we got no time to waste and the night is terribly looooong.

"yes now let's go."