H

when sunwoo got home,he let himself swallowed by his soft bed. his worries are sprightly fresh in his mind and sleeping on it was the best option for now.

just a few minutes,his sleep was interrupted by an incoming call. the ringtone itself was ear piercing so he had no choice but to pick up.
he sighed and tap for green.

sunwoo did not mind being disturbed,after all he could not sleep easily and be at ease. what's bothering sunwoo stayed him awake.

"you got the wrong number im hanging up bye." he said while his head goes drowsy.

"can we at least talk properly ? it's me hyunjoon." hyunjoon speaks up his voice a bit hoarse.

"okay,what's up ?"

"we got in a fight with se ho and gang."

"wait- we ? what do you mean we ? why didn't you call me ?"

sunwoo rushes his words,he did not heard it wrong,hyunjoon mentioned we and se ho which means one thing is somewhat sure that it could be related to him.

"me,haknyeon and cheese. they were the ones who told you off...i thought haknyeon was a real asshole but i find it strange for him to do that. those pricks hates us...
it's a long story but i figure that you must know this first."

sunwoo can't seem to comprehend that it made him paused and speechless.  he then meet his brows as he recall se ho being a total douchebag,sunwoo got mad that he cannot tolerate their games no more not only that but he hurt haknyeon's feelings as a friend. all this time,he was mad at him for no reason.

"anyone got hurt ?" sunwoo asks in his snappy tone.

"were fine. sunwoo,about the team-"

"i'm not kicked out the counselor said i can still do training but i'm on hold for matches."

"that's not it ! let me finish you stupid ass ! haknyeon is in the soccer team,he'll be replacing you since you're grounded. se ho said if we want them to give their asses up then haknyeon will play with us."

sunwoo almost choke in his words when he heard that. imagine haknyeon,that boy,playing on the field and stumbling with his fatt legs. worst idea ever.

"and here i thought few of my problems had gave up on me already- and you didn't stop him  ?"

"sorry sun,he's crazy stubborn i told him our training is no joke even cheese gave up on nagging at him."

sunwoo hangs up.too stressed to think about them (his dumbass friends getting into a fight)

the next day he got a lot of mentions in the group chat. they have training in the morning. sunwoo don't have the energy to go. though that being said he was forced to when...

c(r)oa(t)ch
sun will be training joo haknyeon :)

hyunjoon
@kim sunwoo ill go too dont be absenttt :/

bang yeahdamn
@sunwoo goodlUck

sehOe
@kim sunwoo trainer x joo haknyeon hshshskghjl