G

long chapter,please read to find out more.

🔘 you now agreed to the terms and conditions.

permission to continue...accessed.

sunwoo

if you are interested to what had happened to me,my current state is that i'm in the hot seat,which is exhausting. i've been waiting for almost an hour. just how many people did he bump to  ? our counselor slash principal never runs out of words to expel. he talks here and there to all the students or...you who only pass by.

i'm sitting on the couch and my ass,i swear is getting used to this and later on i would feel the numbness of my butt cheeks.it's warm underneath.

just like the sculpture (The Thinker),i got a lot of things going on my mind,like connecting the roots of what's bound to happen after this,solutions to the problems and what-to-do in worst case scenario.

what's left were friends and haknyeon. i may or may not consider him intervening to my situation but lately i don't feel like talking to him,i guess i have a pinch of grudge to haknyeon  ?

"hello sunwoo."
mr.lee enters the door,i would prefer calling him supervisor rather than principal counselor,after all he can't be settled by just sitting.
i stand up and nod to greet him.

"hello sunwoo."

"hi."

"you go first."

"sir  ?"

"a penny for your thoughts  ? i'm all ears." mr. lee shrugs,i can tell that he's trying to casually warm the atmosphere for me. he had always been soft to young people.
he was understanding and a father.

i gapped my mouth as i cannot earn the words to say. i can't look him in the eye. confessing my recklessness,i feel so ashamed.

"uhm sir you must've heard about the incident. i kick the ball maybe i did exert force you know but i thought it was just me all left in the court. i hit haknyeon's head i took him in the hospital with my friends cause he was unconscious."

"did you guys make up  ?"

"sir i stayed up late,visited him until he's fine and even paid for the hospital bill.i was sorry and made the case closed."

as much as i wanted to cut the line,get it over with. i felt like expressing my thoughts more,tell him what i really feel all this time yet it's saddening to tell actually.

"i don't get it,yes i know it's all on me...but haknyeon and i became close like buddies,i even thought he liked my company- i was a snob to some people so i felt relieved he was okay with me. then he said to the team i was a jerk for giving him a three day coma everyone knows,im the bad guy now."

i continued my words sighing as i remember haknyeon unfriended me now blackmailing me ?

"sir am i getting kicked out of the team ?,for real ?"
i raise my head asking,plead for a bit of sympathy cause i was desperate.