D

"hey look,it's dairy and her boyfriend."
a teammate noticed haknyeon and cheese together.

everyone furrows their eyebrows
they don't have a clue who was this dairy ?

"you know the girl,cheese,the one who likes hyunjoon." he nudged at him.
the boy snarled,feeling uncomfortable.
they gave a snort of laughter.

"tsk stop it." he fired back.
he was not in the mood to give a damn about it. he has some bad history with cheese.

"sunwoo,get your ass here were eating tonight,my treat." he raised his hand to come over here.

"i'll catch up with you guys,just one more shot !"

sunwoo kicks the ball but because the word treat was mentioned,he was distracted seeing them leaving him behind. where the ball was,is none of his concern anymore.

the sport was not aware the impact of the ball at haknyeon's head.

"haknyeoooon !!"
the disturbance made sunwoo jolt in terror,it was such a loud cry,very alarming making him nervous.

he goes back running to the field.he saw how petrified cheese was,one was lying on the ground.he saw the soccer ball-he was fucked.he didn't want to believe it but sunwoo persuaded himself it's was an accident,a mistake.

"im so screwed."he had deep breaths before facing what he had done.

what is with this situation ?
hyunjoon stayed with him in the hospital,cheese wouldn't be missing of course. hyunjoon and sunwoo were bestfriends they sat together,across them is cheese though she had calmed down,just being with the two makes her teeth grit and frustrated.

"hey,can i pinch you  ?"
cheese raised her head. at least nothing reminded her the idea of slapping.

"i understand why your being like this.
you do know it's an accident ! we did not expect things to turn out this way."
hyunjoon crossed his arms rolling his eyes. she was rude.

sunwoo pats his friend to give it a rest.
he just can't erase how cheese look scared a while ago. he was sympathetic.

"is it so hard to call me by my name  ?"
cheese mumbles. up until now hyunjoon and her are not in good terms.it was a long story. she used to admire him a lot but now
he became more distant and cold.

"cheese right  ? what hyunjoon said,i think,is enough explanation i'm sorry again."

their conversation was paused when footsteps were heard in their way.cheese  stands up as soon as a nurse came.it was time to hear results.

"can the guardian go inside please  ?"
nurse asked,she just got out of the e.r.

"what do we do  ?"
hyunjoon whispers,they don't have someone who'd look older than they.
they were in a hot seat.
"cheese you go inside.act like a relative,say you look younger than your age." sunwoo  suggests.

"you think it's gonna work these days  ?"
she frowned.

"you silly kids,hiding things from your parents. alright fine,one person is allowed." they felt relieved to what they heard,the nurse is so kindhearted,thankfully.