Honaluhu oh no!

It's was a regular meeting, England and France bickering over their culinary expertise quite loudly, England taking offence to France calling his scones Brick shit.
      China was talking to Japan and Russia, about finances and poverty in their country's, while complaining about the weather in America being to hot, then cold, then wet.
     Germany was trying to yell at everyone to settle down, but Italy kept talking about pasta in his ear making it hard to multitask.
     Canada was watching England and France Argue, while holding on to kuma as if he were watching the kardasians.
      Whilst America was dozing off in his chair, unaffected by the commotion of the room around him.

    "SHUT IT ZIS IZ A MEETING, NOW TAKE YOUR ZETES"  Germany sternly yelled after he pryed Italy off of him, trying to get the meeting back into some sort of order. While also waking up America in the prosess.                       
   Everyone sat back down, and got quiet pretty quickly.

    "Zhe issue iz air pollution, making the atmosphere weak to the suns  rays, France, vould you pleaze prezent first" Germany asked nodding his head to France.

     "Ahh of course moniemi!" France siad with a slight smile on his face, England quietly scoffed at his cockiness.

      "We could try a new type of releasing the pollution,one that will keep little to no pollution into the air. a more enviromentaly sa-" 'BANG'

      Everyone in the room turned to the door that has been shoved open to reveal a small girl about four; Long dark brown wavy hair, a dark completion, big neon blue eyes, a red dress with white flowers on them.    

    America's face drains of all color and he has a stone faced expression.

    She appeared to be crying and looking for something. She looks around the room and then stops in a certine direction and books it.

    She runs and grabs a hold of America's leg under the table, quietly crying burning her face in his pant leg.
     America finnally got out of his trance and looks down at the crying girl.
     His maternal instincts kick in and he picks her up and sits her on his lap not even noticing the gasps and mermers from the room around him.
    "PAPA, THEY ARE BEING MEAN!" The young girl squeled in between sniffles.
     "PAPA!?"England shouted, with confusion. His face seemed to be in utter shock, as his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw hung open.
     France for once had no emotion plastered on his face besides his eyes widened in shock, still standing holding his files.
     Russia looked intrigued yet confused at the same time, one eyebrow cocked and a slight tug at the cornner of his mouth.

    Alfred began to speak " What happened sweetheart?" China spat out his tea in between the interactions.

     "Jerry and Yale are arguing again!, Nickoleh tried to stop them but then Yale started yelling at him!" The small girl sniffled while explaining the situation.

     Alfred was not surprised by the news, and sighed at the end of her exploration.

    "Excuze Me Amerika but who iz  she?" Ludwig interuppted Alfred's conversation with the young girl.

     Alfred finally realized the predicament he was in and gulped

     "I- uhh, well ya see..." Alfred stuttered not sure how to respond

     "This is Lilo, she's-", "Daddy why is everyone looking at us?" The young girl questioned oblivious to the situation.

      "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Arthur shouted standing up and soaking his fists on the table in shock.

      "Alfred-sans a father?" Japan questioned with a bit of confusion resting on his face.

      "I love-a kids!" Felisco squeled with bright eyes.

     "Well I guess you had to find out eventually". Alfred muttered with slight embarrassment from the situation.