Utter madness

Alfred rushed over too Arthur, who was being tourchered by 13 preteens.

  "I DISCOVERED YOU, YOU BLOODY TWATS"  Arthur yelled before one of the states stuck a piece of tape over his mouth to stop him from yelling. The states snickered and continued to harras Arthur

  Alfred reached his states in a hurry and started to speak.

  " I know you dont like England, but please be nice while he's here" Alfred begged slightly to his 13 states.

  " But daaaaaad" one of the smallest states complained. He was short but clearly older then some of the others, he had a olive green and dark green flannel, blue Jean's, and some hiking boots.  His hair was slicked back like Germany's, but it was the color of Alfred's. He also had violet eyes.

  " Please" Alfred said again

The group of preteens sighed and ripped the tape off of Arthur's mouth.

  " OW, YOU BLOODY TWAT" Arthur screeched as one of the states pulled off the tape. They untied them and he stood up and walked away angrily back to the cluster of nations.

"Thank you, and be nice please"

Alfred sighed and dismissed the states that had previously captured Arthur.

Alfred then turned to another Loud argument happening a little ways away. He walked over to the two states.

"NO MY TEAMS BETTER ISSY" A smaller male state yelled at one of the female states.

"NO MINE IS" She yelled back in retaliation.

"What's going on?" Alfred asked, trying to dissolve the situation.

The young girl who previously has a scowl on her face, looked at her father with a wide grinned that could rival his.

"Hey Daddy!" She siad.

  The young girl looked about 11, she had dirty blonde shoulder length hair that was slightly curly, her eyes were a light green and blue mix, she had freckles plastered everywhere across her body. She wore a light pink sweatshirt that fell off one of her shoulders, and a black tennis skirt with black boots to match. She had a black and pink checkered bow on the side of her hair.

"Issy keeps saying her team is better!" The young boy stated in a angry tone.

He looked around the same age as the girl, he had black hair that was put into short dreads on the top of his head, he had a dark complexion, he also had the brightest blue eyes. He wore a white hoodie that says "I know im chessey" in yellow with a  of cheese under it. He had light blue ripped jeans, and a pair of yellow hightop converse.

"YA WELL IT IS" The girl again had a mood change at the blink of an eye.

The two continued to argue while Alfred figured out what to do.

  "Who are these two aru?" China appeared beside america.

  "Oh these two are illinois and Wisconsin, or Isabella and Whinney" he stated still pondering how to get the children to stop arguing.

  "WELL MY TE- oh HI!" the girl turned from her brother to Wang.

  "Hello Aru, I am the great powerful nation of China, you can call me wang" he stated with a smile on his face.

  "Woahh really? Your like a celebrity here!" She exclaimed with excitement.

  "Oh really aru?" China questioned.

  "Ya, your name is like on everything I own,it all says 'Made in China'". She siad in a harmless manner.

Alfred was trying not to die of laughter behind the two.

  "Ahh yes aru, you know you should tell your Daddy to pay his debt aru" china siad with a sinister smile"

  Alfred's laughter abruptly seased and was replaced my inaudible mutters.

  "Haha dads sulking again" the boy teased his father.

  "Oi watch it you lil bratt!" Alfred chuckled and picked the boy up and slung him over his shoulder.

The small group laughed at the boys struggling to get free of his father's hold.

The room had seemed to calm down, the nations were each talking to a small group of kids in their own little areas.

  Alfred put his son down and he immediately went and chased his sister around

  Alfred watched the two run around the room and laughed slightly.

  "You did a good job aru, much to my surprise" he lightly chuckled.

  "Thanks, it means alot" he siad to wang.

  "No problem america." China stated.

  "You can just.. call me Alfred" Alfred siad slightly blushing and holding his hand out to shake Wangs.

Wang smiled and accepted the hand shake.

"In that case you can call me wang".

They both smiled at each other until a loud thud of the door was heard that caught the attention of the whole room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON HERE?!" The man at the door yelled.

One kid close to Alfred quietly chuckled "looks like dads on the couch tonight"

"Here we go" alfred winced

This was not gonna be fun

Thanks for reading so far, if you have any ideas for the story, just Wright in the comments, thanks you! (~Author)

Ps, big thanks to LuciPL22 For the idea of illinois