BURN

Yui eyes sting with unshed tears as she tries to hold onto the rage bubbling inside of her. The words left her mouth felt foreign and off, leaving her mouth in a grim thin line. She hated how Lila made her feel like this, how she made her feel like a bad person, as if she did wrong not her. Even if the words out of her mouth came out like harsh or cold she couldn't help it, and she knew that if it wasn't for the emotional turmoil bustling inside her she would immediately regret those words.

"You run your mouth a lot for livestock"

Those words catch Yui breath, the familiar sensation of fear tinkles up her spine at Ruki cool words. All the tension in her body left in a second, her legs failing to hold her wait before crumbling to the floor. 

Ruki eyes glazes down on Yui, her body curled in as much as her shaky limbs are capable of. Her back bent forward, head down her hair falling down obscuring her face. Even without seeing her face the vampires could tell she's crying by the slight salt in the air along with the wrecked sobs muffled by her hands. His eyes trail of Yui disinterested, his eyes nose catching onto something else.

Ever so slight, it would be undetectable but each of the vampires in the room picked it up instantly.

"Ru..ki .....did..yo..u....leave...the.........oven..on?! " 

Ruki narrows his eyes, he knows he hasn't not just because he's not careless enough, he hadn't used the oven today or even stepped into the kitchen today. His automatically go to Yuma since he's the only other person who steps into the kitchen to actually make food out of his brothers. Kou only set foot in the kitchen unless he wants a snack ( most likely robbing Yuma or Azusa food) or mainly to mess Yuma. Azusa was promptly banned from the kitchen after stealing too many knights but majorly for being a hazard to himself. 

"Yuma?" 

Yuma taking a step back from Yui crumbled body he took another sniff, the scent had defiantly had become more pungent. 

"I haven't touched the oven" 

Kou winkles his nose at the off putting burning scent, at this point even Yui could start to smell it. 

"I...che..cked....nothing...is....burning" Azusa appears right next to Ruki. 

Yui rubbed her eyes with her palms smearing her salty tears across her cheeks before lifing her face up. The smell is so strong now even she can detect it, the heavy smokiness wafting into her lungs as if their a fire right in front of her ablaze, she can hear the Ruki says something but her ears can't catch on to it. Nervously shifting her head to her side noticing her hair stick onto her wet cheek uncomfortably. 

A harsh gasp leaves her mouth. Her shoulder..her right shoulder glowing bright orange the colour getting stronger by the minute. Her gasp draws the vampires to turn their eyes widening as soon as their eyes land on Yui. The bright glow now had now starting to crackle and pop and before she knew it the material on her shoulder (both the blazer and shirt) had incinerated. 

"Honestly, to think a mortal would try to lie on me" 

The next moment her whole arm is on fire burning all the material to a crisp. The flames burn brightly on her right arm leaving the rest of her body alone. Loud harsh cries leave Yui mouth as she tries to fan her arm in a bad attempt to blow out the flames.

"HEEELLLP!"  The flames not listening to a word she said burn brighter climbing their way higher until it's only a inch or two away from the ceiling. 

"Oi!" Yuma throws a bucket of ice water onto her silencing Yui screams in a instance. For a seconds Yui shudders at the sudden temperature but as soon as her eyes look over to expected her burned bruised skin she finds the flames still blazing brightly. 

"W-W-WHYY?" 

"To think I haven't even harmed you yet.."  At the sound of those words the flames burn to rise burning so brightly that it actually hurts their eyes. The flames whip and dance taking shape of a form, a female form. The flames dimming before clearing leaving Mellow tall winged demon floated just above Yui arm. 

"Pleasure to know that you are useful for one thing Yui-sama"

The insult goes past Yui head as she continues to stare at Mellow, her hair sticking to her cheeks, eyes red her skin fuming from the heat creating  a little cloud of heat. In short Yui looks like a reason why a 'hot mess' needed to be redefined amongst young generation.

Mellow eyes snap to the four vampires gazing at her with various levels of shock floating down to the floor. Ruki eyes narrowed at Mellow, anyone one of them could note the exact replica appearance of Mallow. 

Yuma is the first person to speak up "Who the hell are you?!" 

"I may call me Mellow if my Master should allow it" 

Kou raises his eyebrow "Master?"

Mellow didn't answer, she did not owe any of the vampire in front of her an answer. From what she could tell their not pure bloods much smoother on her end. Going against a vampires wasn't common for her species, but it wasn't unheard of there had been a tale or two if she could remember correctly. Thankfully she couldn't sense any magical qualities in all expect one - the blonde, she could burn them if necessary. And only if necessary. 

"Master?" Gliding over to Mallow laying on on the bed her eyes wide and fully awake. Ignoring the other people presence Mellow lowered her knees onto the floor becoming eye level to Mallow face. "I've brought the remaining of your medicine" 

True to her word her medicine appeared on the counter beside the bed, but Mallow didn't respond she just continued to stare at Mellow.

Mellow cocked her head to the side ever so slightly "Master?"

Mallow brain is not cooperating with her, all her thoughts jumbled into one. Her last memory was talking to Mukami at night before luring back to sleep. Next thing she knows her body is reeling at the uncomfortable temperature of the room, but what actually pulls her eyes open is Yui screams. Frowning as much as her face will allow Mallow opens her mouth to speak but only a strained cough comes out.

"Some water" And just like before Mellow offers her some sphere water that appeared from nowhere. Extremely thankful that the drink didn't require her to move nay part of her body she accepts taking down all of it.

Tilting her head Mallow opens her mouth again "Did you just burn? On Yui arm?" The words sound strange, even to her but Mellow eyes light up at the question her lips curling ever so slightly at the question. 

"Yes, and no" The pure look of confusion across not just Mallow face but the rest of the vampires and Yui.