Midnight Sweets

"Ah your still here" I say out loud 

"Aww..how mean you forgot about me" In an instance I'm under him with my lower boy pressed to the mattress and my head uncomfortably resting on the suitcase. I coldly stare at the man looming over me as I fiddling with my suitcase lock unlocking. 

"Mhh...no resistance?" Laito began inching towards my neck trying to loosen up my collar. Searching inside suitcase I grab the item I was searching for with my right hand and swiftly slide my hand out of his grasp and hit him dead on the head.

"Oww...that hurt doll-chan" He backs away a little as I calmly shift myself up, just as he about to reach up again Kanato grabs it.

"Laito don't interrupt we were about to have some sweets" I remain quiet at his abrasive voice which went against his child like appearance.

"Ehh... but I wanted doll-chan"

"Well she obviously doesn't want you" As the two began to argue I settle down my heart beat, the sweets distracted me from his sudden attack.

"Both of you need to leave..the sun is rising"

"Ehh but I want..."

"No" I but him off before he can continue

"You need to eat your sweets" Kanato urges me with a tone saying that I shouldn't disagree.

"If your fine with eating them at three in the morning on the bed" I agree in a round about way

"It's fine Laito you can leave now" Kanato says threateningly

"Hm..I'm staying" Laito confirms just before they can start bickering with each other I intervene

"Kanato-san this the chocolate...soufflé?" It was meant to confirming but it came out more of a question due to the unfamiliar wording of it. The brothers look at me

"Yep Doll-chan have you never had one?" Ignoring his obvious question

"No, are their any particular manners I need to eat these" I look down at the assortments I feel quite bewildered and I honestly want the unwanted vampires to leave.

"Wow..doll-chan have you never had sweets?" I couldn't tell if he was teasing or just curious so I try to response curtly 

"I've had macrons before" I delicately pick up a pink macron, these are often gifts I received from the men at the church. 

"So you've never had any of the others?" Kanato questions me in disbelief

"No so will you show me how to eat these?" I direct the conversation back to my original question, now they just have to eat and leave.

"Doll-chan I'll show" Laito eagerly offers which I immediately respond

"No thank you" Ignoring my response Laito comes forward pressing his body behind me reaching for a plate. Once he got it he leans back slightly and I can feel the perverted smile behind me. I quickly flop to the side making him tumble forward towards Kanato.

"Oh get away from me" Kanato shouts in disgust. Laito is right in front of Kanato while I'm in the middle of the two lying on the bed Laito backs off and pouts.

"Alright Doll-chan I won't show you then" I sigh and give a victorious smile and get up again. Kanato was now beginning to tuck into the desserts as I followed him taking not of his mannerism. I offer some to Laito who makes a few side lustrous comments before eating his share. My eyes widen every time I try a sugary treat, I rarely had sweets in the church desserts were treats and according to the Sisters and Seiji I was never deserving of that. The sweets I've had are hard candies I had as a child and the cake and macrons gifted to me. We were finally almost done just left with the macrons I took the last one finally done.