Wind

Okay.Sorry. Really sorry. I was on a roll for the next chapter but my internet went down and it took a whole THREE weeks to get back!!!Then I had to catch up on everything. I had to scrap my previous idea for this chapter just because I lost the creative spark since I hadn't touched it in over a month.

Thanks for your supportive comments.

Idiot. Stupid. Fool. 

I slam my hands repeatedly against the large metal door hissing at the stinging sensation. The metal door vibrates under my weak assault, letting out a frustrated cry jerking my left foot into the solid surface. Whimpering at the pain, my hands immediately falling down my sides to inspect my foot slouching forward until my forehead meets the cold metal.

How did I let this happen? 

Biting my lip, re-encountering my memory of being swindled by the Yui. I shouldn't have trusted her, I shouldn't trust anyone not even that demonic doubleganger in that new room of mine. Blinking rapidly a few times, taking in a few deep breaths of the dusty room before pushing my head off the cool metal. The room is filled with an assortment of large wooden and metal contraptions unused by the sports department anymore all layered in a thick coating of dust. 

CLICK 

My head snaps back at the sound, and suddenly my body rolls forward at the loss of the cold metal support at the front. My eyes flicker shut catching my body just before the grey concrete on the ground. My body shivers at the uncomfortable cold liquid striking down my face and back, making my uniform clinging against the rooks my body. Lifting myself up with more difficutly with my quivering limbs I scowl at the surround polished shoes around me. 

"Funny how you still look perfectly attractive when soaked in freezing water" Tilting my head back my eyes sharpen into a glare at the familiar face. Jet black midnight hair with metal frame glasses surrounding by her familiar posse. If looks could inflict pain, this girl here would be frozen in the Atlantic for eternity to ease her suffering. 

SPLASH

Gritting my teeth at the cold sensation refusing to let them hear my gasp. My attempts of standing up are all kicked down, physically whilst they continue to drown me in freezing water. 

"There are a few things you should know. One, never be familiar with the Sakamaki, there's a rule that at this academy that only the high rank members are allowed to so much speak to them"

"A soaked rat such as yourself has no right" The girl beside Ai, Mayoi laughs mockingly dropping the empty bucket with a soft clang. "You'll give them disease"  

If not drench, I may have smiled at the bemusing that that the fan-girls organised something as prestigious as a system for status amongst them for the blood suckers. Clutching the slopping material handing around my waist for potential warmth, my hair all just clinging to may face and uniform like seaweed. My senses feel dull, the voices becoming more and more distorted .

"Next and most importance rule for you to know, Lila

SNAP 

"Lila this is what you deserve"

No

"LILA YOUR A SIN, AN ABOMINATION OF THE DEVIL"

No, I'm not

"Look it's her, Lila"

No

"Hush..she'll send us to hell"

No

"Lila"

"Lila"

"Lila"

"BE QUIET!!" The huddle of girls freeze at the violent scream that just peirced their ears momentarily frozen. "BE QUIET, BE QUIET, BE QUIET, BE QUITE" Her blue sky eyes wide quivering in pure anger her lips chanting the words over and over again. Each word becoming more commanding and deadly. 

Maiyo stumbles back her foot, yelping at the sudden drop of her balance hitting the concrete. Ai frozen in her spot her chocolate eyes unable to pull away from the screaming girl in front of her. In fact all the girls rooted to their spot, shivering at the new low drop of the temperature. 

The chanting stops and a beat of silence travels though them in a whip harsh breeze. Still clutching her shirt of her uniform her head tucked into her lap defensively yet for some reason the dominance didn't unravel. The wind whirling viciously now pulling Mallow long inky locks in the disarray of the nippy wind. Squeezing theirs eyes shut barely managing to protect their faces from the wind as it begins to pick up even more the threatening to pull them back away from here away from Mallow.

"Go away" Ai cracks her eyes open under the protection of her metal glasses. "Go away" She repeats, her voice almost seemingly carried along the wisps of the harsh winds. Ai wasn't even sure if that was the same voice of her classmate screaming only seconds ago now eerily calm and smooth. 

"You need to leave now" The wind howls loudly picking up it's speed and power causing hime and Mai to fall back against the wall flashing their underwear in the process. Ai shuffles back at the sheep amount of pressure of the wind, until gritting her teeth on desperate concentration leaning down onto her numb on legs safely crawling back from the scene.

Third Pov 

"What's with this fucking wind?" Yuma tuts his teeth into irritating scowl at the clouds. One minute it's all cool and fine and the next minute it feels like a storm for a hurricane is coming. Pushing himself forward against the wind with forceful steps, he was almost certain a regular human would have been knocked down from the surprising force. His ears pick on some skirmish screams of some humans girls in the distance as he cuts around the corner. Almost stumbling at the disappearance of wind pressure pushing against him.

"Stupid weather" He mumbles gruffly, annoyed at the fact that he'll need to fix his tomato stems once he gets home. Kicking a pebble mindlessly his eyes falls to the the abandon corner of the school grounds storage or to be more specific the sow lying in front of him. Yuma eyebrows liked together into a deep frown.

"Oi" He shouts while cautiously walking over to the body half expecting to be some trash or doll he mistakes for a human. His breath hitches, his chocolate eyes widening at the sight below him. Sprawled out beneath him her black locks stuck along her dam skin reminiscent of web obscuring her face from view. Her shirt now transparent showing the all to pale skin that it reminding Yuma of the moon.

"Oi" Grabbing mallow freezing wrist scowling at the lack of temperature "Oi" Shaking her body a few more times not getting more then a hazardous breaths. Sighing dropping her wrist, eaxming the scene he could pretty much tell what happened here. The wet surface around her along with her soaked clothes and the red marks scattered on her wrist and ankles. The damn  Sakamaki vampires can't even look after their own prey,  huffing Yuma reaches down with an exasperated look pulls Mallow up her her wrist. Grimacing at her damp uniform pressing against his dry one he with no effort at all he pulls Mallow on his shoulder as if she's a bag before heading off. 

While she ain't Eve, she's the sister and there has to be some worth with that somewhere.