The Next Day

I slowly open my eyes. I don't remember getting to bed I must have been really tired at least I made it to the bed. Still feeling tired I try to drift back to sleep however my body is already awake.

I get up from under the covers surrounded by darkness after about 10 minutes I slowly draw the curtains of my bed and pull the covers back. My bare feet touch the cool floor making me instinctively pull them before placing them on the floor again. After taking a few steps i look over the room it certainly is odd. It has a mixture of old and new with no mirrors but a fire place i wonder if all the rooms in this mansion are like this.

I should probably prepare for this school. I get the documents I left on the dresser and place them on the study for Reiji-san and turn up the light. I quickly open the door quietly onto the shadow of the window on the floor I gaze through the window. It still appears to be day but the sky is cloudy not giving me a good estimate on the time. The window is filled with water droplets indicating rain

"Ah that reminds me of my umbrella" I left it beside the door at the porch, I don't anyone stole it since this is a private property but i should make sure to get it back. After clearing my thoughts I head back to the room I should prepare my pills.

Going into my suitcase I lift up the pocket taking out some packets. While I do have quite a few packages the actually amount of pills isn't much. Their are various pills which Seiji has given me leading to various packets. At the church I was taking two multi pill which came in regularly at church but I only have two left of those plus I can't stay in my room for the duration of the day when if I take it here. I look over my other options, I've got sphere shaped ones, tablet form and for some reason the church sent me a decent mount of powered ones. I've never had the powered one before, is the same pills grounded down, which ingredients is it made from? How strong is it? How much do I need to ingest? I place the pouch in posh foot rest near the fire place and look back at my options.

Making my decision i take out the only gift Seiji has given me and that I will accept, a capsule necklace.

I dandle it front of my face looking at the detail unlike other necklaces there is a specific way you need to open this other then twisting or pushing a button

I dandle it front of my face looking at the detail unlike other necklaces there is a specific way you need to open this other then twisting or pushing a button. I place my slender finger on the frame of the necklace and run my finger across it. The pattern is looks continuous all the way across but their actually a slight change which can be missed by the eye. Using that I slide my finger up to the rim which is the lock and pull one side open particularly opening it then I slide them open is certain sequence making when the other side voluntarily opens by itself with a small click. The capsule necklace is now a little bit longer due to the sliding of panels and the hatch opening. Taking three sphere pills I drop them into the before pushing it down at the top locking the compact device.

After sorting out the pills I slip the rest in different parts of the room and leave one in my suitcase. The last place is the bookshelf where I place the tablets in a hallow assortment when i begin to look at the books. The books were unique as well from studies about mythic creatures to architecture there are is also a collection of books in a foreign language then just as I was exploring the bookshelves someone knocks on the door.

Realising that I'm holding a few books I slide them back into their designated  spots before calling out

"Yes?" The door opens revealing Reiji and stares at me. Feeling uncomfortable I move from the bookcase to the centre heading to the study table.

"This is what you wanted correct?" I hand him the documents in the polly pocket which causes him to break his gaze on me.

"Yes" His eyes narrows at the context.I was expecting him to question about my terrible excuse for legal documents but he simply closes his eyes adjsting his glasses.

"Your uniform is on the bed the limo will arrive in an hour" And with that he was gone. I skip up the steps back to the bed where I see the uniform neatly folded. I lift it up to eye view it mainly consist of black with a white shirt and a red bow, that's fine but the skirt...

Reiji Pov

I knock the door of which the human girl is in. I hear some faint noises before she responds

"Yes?" At her response I walk in. I wasn't expecting her to be awake so early regarding how her sister was awoken up by the triplets 15 minutes before we had to leave. I look up at her to see her by the bookcase in a white night gown which reaches her ankles. Her face was tilted in my direction staring at me with a emotionless expression which I stared back at. Her calm face with her vintage clothes and her features fitted with the odd room. She gracefully walks with bare feet across the room towards the table where she hands me some papers.

Redirecting my attention back to my main objective I glance over the documents. She had this placed on the study meaning she most likely prepared this last night despite the two triplets visit. So she's more diligent then her sister and seeing how their are no bite marks on her she has self awareness or was every lucky. As I'm thinking this I narrow my eyes at the legal papers expect of her name and the date of her birth the document was deplorable. There is no medial information but it she cannot part take in physical activities her identification has not been finalised and according to this she has yet to be in high school yet. I doubt questioning the human girl will come to anything at least I have a hour to make this legitimate enough. I tell her about her uniform before leaving.