Heading To School

Mallow Pov

Since I don't have a watch to check the time I leave early walking down the corridor. Making sure my skirt doesn't ride I take one step at a time placing my hands at the side to keep my skirt in place. I reach the bottom of the steps and head to the main door just as I place my hand on it.

"What are you doing?" I turn my body around to see Kanato grabbing his teddy

"Opening the door" I reply 

"Why?" I could tell by his attitude that he isn't going to care for my answer so I'll just collect my umbrella after school.

"Never mind" I remove my hand and walk a few steps back away from the door to ease the vampire. We stand there in silence until I could hear footsteps then

"Subaru" Kanato calls out to the lavender haired biy who seems to like to punch things as a way of expressing his emotions. The vampire doesn't respond he just tuts and walks away and so does Kanato. I press my hands together in front of my skirt pressing it down I wore tights with this but I've never worn a dress or skirt above knee length I can't help but be conscious of it. 

I close my eyes trying to remove any emotions I'm feeling when.

"Hmm...your early Doll-chan" I do my best not to sigh and conintue to keep my eyes shut but then I rememeber last night which causes my eyes to flutter open.

"Are you still mad about last night?" I could hear the amusment in his vouce 

"Are you acknowledging you've done something that would make a normal person mad?" I question him back which  causes him to drop his smile a little bit

"Eh..your reaction isn't at all like Bitch-chan your not even blushing" My face hardens at this whining. He suddenly becomes quiet which makes me look up to see him staring down on me at my skirt feeling unpleasant I take a step back despite him being healthy distance away to begin with.

Just before he can comment on it Kanato is beside him and i can see Subaru in the corner.

"Laito we should head for the limo" Kanato says in a monotone voice. As he says hsi the door opens leeting a cold dam wind blow in. I can feel the kind on my upper thigh making feel cold and uncomfortable as I follow the brothers out glancing at my umbrella as we leave. 

This is the first time being in the limousine. The seats are cushioned the temperature is nice and warm for a chilly day. I sit next to the window by the door waiting for the other siblings to arrive. Yui comes in with the red head vampire and starts to cause a fuss 

"Oi that's our seats" I stare at him not bothering to give a response to his primary school behaviour. "Move" 

"Were to? I wasn't informed that you guys were in a seating plan so regardless of where I'll sit I'll be messing it up" I answer calmly

"I don't care about that just go sit somewhere else" Before i could respond Yui intervenes

"Ayato-kun you can sit by Lila I can it somewhere else" I interally sigh why are they making such a big deal about a seat? Or is it becuase they can't sit by each other? Suddenly this limosuine felt more narrow and compressed. Ayato takes a seat by me while Yui sits horizontally between Laito and Kanato and at some point Shuu had arrived without my notice. A couple of minutes later Reiji turns up and the car drives off.

"It's strange for you to be last Reiji?" Laito comments lightly, staring at the ceiling. 

"I was sorting out some papers" He glances at me before returning to his book. I look out of the window watching the scene go by.