Clyde was dumbfounded after hearing that. Pretending.... What the heck does that mean?

At that time they could hear a loud laugh coming from behind them. Startled they looked back only to see Felix Watson laughing while holding his stomach.

Upon asking why he was laughing he said just one thing

"She is too good father. If mother was alive she would have laughed as well knowing what she did." ~Felix

upon hearing about his dead wife he felt sadness cover his eyes but he covered it and looked at his son shocked because of his words.

"What do you mean?" ~Clyde.

At that Felix gave everything that happened between his sister and Damon. He showed the video of what actually happened. Her voice and expressions were all clear in the video.

Butler Sen and Clyde looked at the video with shock and amusement. Clyde was sad at the fact that he is getting his daughter married to a person practically stranger to her. But amused at her plan. He found it cute. At the same time he felt weird on not being able to tell that she was acting. It was that good. It might be sad coming from a father but

"She really did acted like a bitch. The type of person I hate." ~Clyde

Felix laughed again.

"I don't know if I should laugh or cry at her wonderful acting." ~uncle Sen.

"Both." Replied Felix.

Both of them gave a wry smile.

It just became an awkward memory for them in the future.

At Reinhart Mansion

The mistress of the house or Damon's mother came back home with large smiles plastered on her face which was shocking because she has been in bad mood ever since she met her sons future wife. 

But today she seems extremely happy. Maybe something good happened. At that time the young miss of the house Ciana Reinhart came home. But was relieved that the atmosphere in the house seems relaxing today.

It had been gloomy here for quite some time now so it was refreshing to see happy go lucky place.

She greeted her mother. and asked

" Hey mom, Did something good happen while I was away?" ~Ciana

"Yes, it did Darling."

Ciana was shocked at the quick reply. She got curious as to what might have happened? 

" I found your future sister in law to be quite adorable."

Huh I thought she hated her future daughter in law. And when she hates something she would do anything to stop that from happening but brothers marriage was one thing that she could not stop despite father loving her a lot he dis approved on breaking off the engagement. Due to that very reason brothers marriage date was decided earlier then the actual date.

Well I did not like her much either. Even though I did not hate her but I did not like her as my sister in law. She is too overbearing for that. Though her brother is sensible but he is a sis con you can tell that by looking at him even if he gives cold shoulder to her he still only ever talks about his sister.  

'is mom being sarcastic here.'

" Oh and why might that be? " ~Ciana

on that Alexa Reinhart ( Damon's mom ) called Felix and asked for the video that he was recording. Can't deny the fact that they were partners in crime in this case. Not long after He sent her the video she showed it to her daughter.