1.7

Adeena was sitting in the cafeteria with stunned expression, which she quickly recovered,

' how could it be? It was supposed to be a perfect plan. According to the investigations Amaris should have been in love with that man. If that was not the case my plan would fall.'

Thinking this she asked her spirit to contact Duke Daniel. Because it was his spies who actually gave that information. Not knowing that her this little move was recorded by certain demon.... 'valak'

Who left right after that moment with the sly smile on her beautiful face. And since that smile was on the desert queen's face it made those close to her shudder.
As you see 'Jorah' was famous for only smiling like that when she was punishing the evil doer's.

Rai and others were stunned as well by Amaris's reaction.
And why wouldn't they? It was a well known fact that she was deeply in love with that human fisherman. If the person who rejected the engagement saying she just lost her lover suddenly says that she never loved the said guy than what does that mean.

Well there are two possibilities,

° The person realised that the feelings that they claimed as love were nothing but just some interaction to the unknown.

° Or there was some sinister plot going around. And they were trying to uncover that.

Spending time with Amaris they knew that it would most likely be the latter.
But that statement ignited hope in Rai's heart.

' maybe if I pursue her I would have a chance at love with her.'

He did not know why but he felt that there was this string that attracted him towards her again and again.

Where ever she would go his eyes would follow her. Her moods effected him as well. He wanted to follow her wherever she was or she goes.

And he did not know why but there was another thought as well,

' this one part of my soul says that she belongs to me and will always belong to me. '

Azariah looked at Rai and patted his shoulder saying,

" Yo dude, that gives you the right to pursue her. Does it not? But keep in mind that if you hurt her I would kill you."

This sentence created a sense of
Deja Vu in both of them. But they knew that it was the first time they ever spoke this way to each other.

" And what gives you the right to say that?"

Rai did not hesitate much before saying this but instantly regretted it afterwards and the reason he never knew why?

" Listen up dude. She may not be blood related to me but she is still my cousin and that gives me the right to say that. Also she is more important to me than Thalia"

Rai raised his brow and looked towards Thalia, she just shrugged her shoulders and said that,

" Same as he said she is more important to me than him anyway."

And that is how the two guards who would give him pain in the ass in the future were born.

~~end of chapter~~

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
There was this lovely person who said that I should stop calling my story shitty and she wonders if I am the only person who thinks that way.

Well yes I do think that way. But any way the reason why I say it out loud is to tell that I am not a professional Author so don't expect much from me.

~~ end ~~

Or so my sister says. Yes it is I the great sister of the author but I did not write the chapter and not even the authors note. But my sister just wrote it and was about to publish it before dad called her so it was my job.