0.6

So Atanasia and Damon came back from there honeymoon or field trip after 2 months. Damon never would have thought that Atanasia a girl that looks like would be scared of a small cut on her finger would be as crazy as trying to touch a shark or trying to go sky diving alone ( He had a hard time trying to stop her. ) or bungee jumping 10 times. He was so shocked during the trip that he became tired of being shocked by her.

Not only that she is also a picture junkie. She took a lot of photos of surrounding areas and both of them alone and together and pasted it in an album saying my first trip with the friend. Damon was confused to see the word 'friend'.

'so I am only a friend to her. Not best friend just a friend.' Thought Damon but he still felt that something was a miss with his own thought. He shrugged the feeling off and went to get ready for work. It has been a long time since he did not go to the company. Though it doesn't really matter as of now his father was there to handle any weird situations but right now it really seems like his dad is trying to run away from company soon.

He was getting ready when he heard Atanasia waking up. Her appearance right now was like she came back from a war or something it kind of destroyed her image of being Elegant lady.

 Her appearance right now was like she came back from a war or something it kind of destroyed her image of being Elegant lady

( Picture not mine and no this is not Atanasia this just how she looks like right at this moment. her picture was in first chapter. )

Damon was trying to hold in his laughter at that. For some reason he was glad that she is staying with him in his room or else he would not have been able to see this. He is glad that he is the only one who can see this appearance of his wife.

Damon stopped and thought about what was he thinking right now. He shrugged the feeling off and went back on getting ready. He was brushing his hair when he heard Atanasia coming out of washroom. He almost jaw dropped at her appearance now it had just been 5 minutes since she went in and she fixed herself so fast.

She looked at him confused. He fixed his appearance and was about to go to the dining room to have breakfast when he heard Atanasia say

"I have been noticing for some time now but why don't you wear a tie with your suit? You have a lot them in your Closet though."

At this Damon paused and turned and then clearly tried to change the subject.

Atanasia was amused to see the said handsome and nice guy and Male lead to be acting like a fish and foolish person. That face that he was making just did not go with his personality.

"Does have to do something with some kind of a trauma?" ~Atanasia

Damon shooked his head. Then kind of looked embarrassed but still managed to say the truth.

"It is not like I don't want to wear it. I just don't know how." Damon said with his hand covering his face.

Atanasia was dumbfounded at that he looked cute and like a kid or lost puppy right now. She did not think that the Male lead would have such a side. She did not laugh at him for the fact that he does not know how. She just saw him more of a human then a machine or a simple book character. Even though she tried to keep the fact that they are real people but still at some point in her head she had the feeling that it is just a script and nothing else.