1.6

It has been a 3 months since Amaris came to this world.
To talk about missions. They have not been able to progress lately.

Controlling Adeena has been easy as her manipulation magic was not working. She just came off as normal. Except for her beauty.

As for the other two missions. Everyone had been so busy with school that they had no time to even think about anything else.
Even for Amaris as she was from the world where there was magic and followed different rules and regulations so this was all new for her.
She had to start from scratch.
Not only that but since the original host was queen (despite her parents still being alive) she had a lot more work than others.

And let me tell you that it is not easy to take care of the kingdom. As for Jorah who is also the Queen of desert it was an easy job because you see she is a system. This was one of the few times where Amaris felt like cursing Valak to death.

About her mission of finding whereabouts of Amaris's lover it was not progressing. And this frustrated both Amaris and Valak.

They would be having one week break. It is up to students to decide what they want to do.
Most of the students decided to stay at the academy as the academy would be starting self improvement classes. That includes our oh so important female lead Adeena as well. And of course Amaris and her group as well would be staying.

Amaris was sitting on the corner seat of the cafeteria with the frown on her face. Rai approached her and sat in front of her. But she did not notice him at all.
After ten minutes of not noticing him Rai got agitated and said,

" What are you thinking about so deeply that you are not even aware of your surroundings?"

That broke Amaris from her thoughts and she stared at him wide eyed.
Than she shook her head and adorned a polite smile on her face.

" Nothing much. Is there something that you need help with!"

That polite smile actually annoys him a lot because he can see that it never reached her eyes. It is not genuine.
He wants her to show him her real emotions but also knows he has no right to ask her that.

" No reason. Can't I just come and chat with a friend."

" Huh... You never came to have a chat with me."
A voice disturbed them. It was none other than Azariah and his sister Thalia.

To that dragon prince politely replied,
" You suck at conversations."

As they were busy fighting other members also came.
They were talking when a person covered in black came and bowed in front of Amaris.

" My queen we have found the lead about that man"

This shocked Amaris and she told the man to continue,

" Your highness he was seen going towards the mer Kingdom 1 week before the news of his death came."

With that everyone knew who was the person they were talking about.

Donah's face paled hearing this. Because killing the lover of queen of Moana is same as starting a war. Even though it was not sure if he was killed it still doesn't change the fact that he could have died on their land.

But Amaris just listened to it confused.

' why would a human go to mer Kingdom and not his homeland.'

Donah stared at Amaris and said,

" I will look into it but believe me my people don't kill anyone without a reason "

Amaris stared at her and smiled and said,

" I know don't worry. I may have been in love but that does not cloud my judgement so you don't have to worry about it."

At this Rai suddenly asked,

" Did you even love him?"

This question caught her off guard. Seeing Amaris real feelings it does not seem like she loved him it was more like infatuation or obsession.

Do she simply replied,

" No I did not love him."

And left to think for more plans. Not knowing that her words left certain dragon happy to core. While stunned the human princess.

~~end of chapter~~

You might be thinking,

" Author of this shitty story I thought you said you would update on weekend? It has been way up that weekend and new weekend is coming."

To that my reply is,

" My life my weekend. 😗😗"

Well actually I am sorry I became lazy on the weekend and did not feel like doing anything. Not only that even though I wrote this chapter last week I forgot to press that publish button.
( More like I was lazy 😅😅)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I know it is cringy so don't bother saying it. And I know it is shitty so if you hate it read something else. Cuz that's what I do.