1.18

" so what about humans?"
Athena asked Amaris to continue.

" Humans are responsible for creations,
Like the basic clothing structure was created by them and other races turned it to something that is in line with there aesthetics,
The idea of making a school was given by humans,
Different recipes for food was also made by them, and there are many more accomplishments."

" I never said that they were useless. It is just that some people don't have the patience to wait until the end. "

Adeena's face turned red with anger and shame. She wanted to strangle Amaris, and she would have if she was not in the middle of a trial.

" Do you know the reason why you were invited here?"

" Because someone tried to break the balance of this world."

Duke Damien calmly stated.

Athena looked at the people in front of her with anger, a huge amount of pressure was exuded from her.

Adeena got really nervous about this.

" Yes, some of you people were brave enough to try to break the balance that was created in this world."

Than Athena calmly took out the stack of papers from her space bag.

" These are the proofs that were given to me.
' world domination plan. '
I wonder who it is. "
She looked at the royal family of humans like looking at bugs.

" One last question,
Tell me what would happen if the balance breaks."

Rai stood up and answered,
" There would be no one to take care of the zones. It may look good at the beginning but as time passes the forests would fall, endless storms will occur and all the other zones would break up in the end destroying the world completely."

" Correct. "

~~ to be continued~~