0.3

[Host where are you going?]

'To do shopping. It is very important.'

[Why?]

'I cannot always where this type of gaudy dress that I am already wearing. And I am 100% sure that the original person has this kind of clothes only.'

[Even if they are gaudy they don't look that bad.]

'Then just take it as they are not my type.'

[okay.]

'I think I should do something about those clothes and jewelry as well.'

[What would you do?]

at the same time Atanasia took out her phone and called someone on it while saying

'Just watch.'

"This is the watson's residence. How may I help you?"

Deep voice came from the receiver. Even though it was deep one could still tell that the person speaking on the other side of the phone was an old man. Atanasia smiled and answered back

"Uncle Sen."

It was the old butler of the watson's house. He has been working there even before Atanasia was born.

"young miss, How may I help you? Is there something you want?" ~Butler Sen.

"Uncle can you do me a favor?"

"Yes what might it be young miss?" ~Uncle Sen

Somehow his voice sounds Jolly and more happy then in Atanasia's memories.

" Can you sell all m clothes and jewelry."

"Pardon me." ~Uncle Sen

" Can You sell them?"

"Yes that is possible. But if I may why all of a sudden?" ~Uncle Sen

Because I am not Atanasia any more. Can't say that.

"Because I am tired of pretending and If I wear them one more time I will die."

"Yes?" ~Uncle Sen

" Please do sell them. And take them out of my room today. I will leave it to you."

"As you wish young miss."

Now I just need to go do shopping and buy the clothes that I like.

At the Watson's Residence

The old man in a neat butler suit stood there shocked and happy at the same time while holding the telephone receiver. While the master of the house Clyde Watson only looked at him amused and asked.

" Butler Sen. What happened? You have been standing there for quite a while now. Who was it and what happened?" 

Clyde asked curious about the call.

"Master. It was young miss." 

Clyde was shocked because ever since coming home from Germany his daughter has been acting weird. He was disappointed in her behavior with the servants and Butler Sen. He was like a father to him but she acted weird. She never called the home phone for anything. She only called him for money and all.

"What did she say?" ~Clyde

" She asked me to sell all her clothes and jewelry. she even called me uncle Sen like she used to."

Clyde nearly choked on air.   

"Did she tell the reason?" ~Clyde

"She said that she is tired of pretending and that if she wears these clothes again she will die?"