#41: Holding Them For The First Time [FINAL PART]

Louis:

The midwife was taking your baby's weight and things like that with her own equipment that she had brought. Louis was helping your tired body into some clothes. Your rested your hands onto his shoulders as he helped you slip on some pants. He picked you up, and brought you to the now cleaned up bed, since you were still very very sore. The midwife brought Cam over and asked which one of you wanted to hold him first. "You go Lou," you say happily. You know how long he's been waiting for this and he's probably the only person that could have been more excited for this baby than you. His eyes widen. "Really? Are you sure?" He asks. You smile, and nod. The midwife places the newborn in his arms, and he just feels such a strong love for Cam that is unexplainable. "Hi buddy," Louis says softly, as a silent tears fill his eyes.

Liam:

You lay in your bed, eyes dropping from the tiredness and exhausted from birth. You couldn't sleep, at least not yet. Your baby boy hasn't came back in the room yet, and pyou wanted to see him so badly. Last half am hour later, a nurse came in, and came in with a bassinet on the wheels. She smiled as she brought Hunter in and saw your eyes light up. Liam came over and sat next you on the bed as she placed your baby in your arms. "He's perfect," Liam said.

Niall:

After you gave birth to Noel, they took her into the nursery so they could weigh her, and clean her up. When they brought her back in, they brought her over to you and placed her in your arms. Niall smiled brightly, and took his phone out to take a picture of you two. "Hi baby," you say, admiring the new life that you and Niall have been waiting so long for. "She's adorable," Niall says,"gonna be a heartbreaker aren't you my little girl?" You smile, and peck Niall on the cheek. "Love you Ni," you say. "Love you to babe."

Harry:

After your C- section, they closed you up, and took you into your room. Harry stayed with you the whole time, making sure you didn't need anything while you waited for the babies. He was laying next to you, while you slept. Two nurses came in with two sleeping babies. "Darling?" Harry says, lightly putting his hand on your arm. You open your eyes, to see the smiling nurses. You sit up slowly, waiting to be handed a baby. You get Addison, while Harry gets Layla. "They're beautiful," Harry says, rubbing his thumb over the soft skin if her cheek.

Zayn:

After you gave birth to the twins, they took them to clean them up and things like that. You were waiting until you got a little alone time with the babies for your guy's parents to come in and meet them. You knew that they would want to hold them while they were here. A knock sounded on the door, and Zayn told them to come in. A nurse came in with a little bassinet with two babies inside. She handed you Mason, and Zayn, Kaylen. You could see Zayn wipe his eyes, but you weren't surprised. He had been waiting for this a long time. You're just happy that he doesn't have to wait any longer.

A/N:

This. Is. So. Sad. This book is over now😫 but yay baby series now!

I love you all, thank you so much for reading. Without you guys there wouldn't even be an ending to this book.

I'll give you another update when the Baby Series has officially started.

😘😘 byeeeee