#35: Braxton Hicks

(I already put Braxton Hicks in Niall's last one, but I'm going to do it again focusing more on them.)

Louis:

You got up to walk around, bounce a little bit, trying to get rid of the Braxton Hicks you're having. It was two in the morning, and Louis was sleeping in the bed. He told you to wake him up if you were having any pain. But you didn't want to because he's been working more so he can get his parts of the songs recorded. He's been working so hard and you think he just deserves to rest. The doctor told you walking around can help with the fake contractions, or changing positions. The walking is what helps you most, so when you have them you just sneak out of bed without waking Louis up. Usually it works, but not tonight. When he put his arm over your side of bed and didn't feel you, he opened his eyes to see you sigh, and wipe some tears off your cheeks. "Boo? Are you okay?" He said softly. You looked at him, and walked over to the bed. "I can't sleep," you say, your voice cracking. "Come here," he says and opens his arms for you. "Go to sleep my love, and if you wake back up please wake me up also," he says softly. "Okay."

Liam:

You shook your head, terrified that you could be in early labor. You were at 38 weeks so it was usual that you were feeling some Braxton Hicks. You were just worried, like every other time they started up. You counting every time you had one, making sure you don't have more than four in an hour. You thought they were really painful, you've had pain in the pregnancy before, but obviously these were different. You were sitting on the couch very awkwardly, your arms out behind you holding yourself up will your legs were criss-cross-applesauce. Liam came in to see you wince, you eyes squeezed closed. "Oh babe," Liam said,"let me go get you some glasses of water." You guys had read that Braxton Hicks can be caused by dehydration. It's supposed to help if you drink a couple of glasses of water. "Here you go, sweetheart," he said when came back in, putting the four glasses of water on the coffee table. "Will you drink these for me?" He asked softly, starting to rub your shoulder. You took the first glass, and slowly drank it all. You did the next one, and then the last two. After a half an hour of drinking water, Hunter sat on your bladder, making you have to pee every ten minutes.

Niall:

"Oh god," you gasped, groaning. He came in front of you putting his hands on your sides. You breathed slowly, as the the BH ended. "I can't do this much longer," you say. "I know Princess, just a few more weeks," he says. You smile at the nickname, you haven't heard it in a while. He kissed your cheek, and then kissed your lips. You were sitting on the couch, and he was kneeling in front of you. "I wanna walk around just for a bit, maybe it will help," you say. With your baby due in less than two weeks, it was difficult to get up. Niall knew this obviously, so he reached a little bit farther behind you and pulled you up while supporting your back. Another BH started, and you closed your eyes, tilting your head down. He still had his hands on the side of your bump, so he started to rub up and down. "Thank you," you say, it helped with the pain a bit. "Thank you darling," he says, and pecked your lips.

Harry:

You tossed and turned, not being able to fall asleep. The Braxton Hicks you were having did not help at all. They were just practice contractions, but with your almost nine month baby bump, it's adding to the pressure on your back. Especially with twins. So after fifteen minutes, another BH started up. It lasted for about fifteen seconds. "Darling, can I please help?" You nodded, and he came front of you. "Would you like to take a bath?" He asks. You nodded, "Please." He went into the bathroom and turned on the bath, filling it up for you. He helped you into the bathroom, and then helped you undress. You got in, and immediately felt relief in your back. And when a BH came on, it wasn't that bad at all.

Zayn:

You came home and collapsed on the couch. After sitting there for a while, you feel pressure through out your stomach. Braxton Hicks. Since you are getting a lot closer to your due date, the doctor told you to not be as active. Well today that was not the case. You had to go get everything else the babies needed before they came, meet up with your best friend for lunch, drop lunch off at the studio for Zayn, and then go to the mall to get some more clothes for last couple days because nothing fits. Busy day, with swollen ankles. Zayn was home by now, and he came over to you as another BH started about fifteen minutes. It lasted for about a minute. He saw the look on your face of pure discomfort. "Babe, you've gotta slow down, we can't have the baby of you getting hurt," he says, as he turns you around, massaging the bottom of your aching back. "I know, I just want to get everything done," you say, leaning a little but forward. "I can do it now, you've done enough," he says, kissing your temple.

A/N:

AHHH. ONE MORE UNTIL THE LABOR PREF.

So guys, has anyone started school?

I started a few days ago😫

So anyway, vote pretty please!

I said please c'mon.

😘😘

Next update: Tuesday.