#7: Telling The Boys

Please read the A/N after the chapter, it's really important! 😘

Louis:

You were sitting at home, looking online for baby cribs and stuff like that. Just looking though. You had told Louis to ask the boys to come over for dinner, so you could tell them the news. First came in Lou,"Hey, boo." He said, and you quickly shut the laptop so the boys couldn't see. Next came in Niall, followed by Zayn, then Harry, then Liam. "So, I was thinking, we could just order pizza, watch movies?" Louis said, after you getting hugs as a greeting from the boys."Sure, sounds good." Liam said. Louis ordered five pizzas, and got some beer out for the boys. You would usually drink also, if it weren't for your growing baby inside if your belly. Once the pizza came, you all had paper plates and sat down on the couch, you drank some water, and watched the first the movie. Half way through the movie, Louis stopped the movie, earning groans from each of the boys. "Why did you stop it?" Niall asked. "Cuz boys, we have to tell you tell you something." Lou smiled. "Well, what is it?" Zayn said, impatient. "Um, me and Lou are having a baby." You said. The boys suddenly had a lot of energy, Niall being the first one to attach Louis. You giggled, as Harry gave you a hug.

Liam:

"Li," you squeeled. "Stop it!" You giggled as he tickled you, pressing a soft kiss on your lips. "Come here sweet heart." He said, and slid you onto his lip. He didn't think it was possible he could love some one so much. "I love you, Li." You said, as you stared into each other's eyes, taking each other all in. "I love you to baby." He replied. "I can't wait for you to start showing. It's going to be so cute." He chuckled, and put his large hand on your belly. "Yeah. I can't wait to go shopping for little clothes to." You smiled and drew patterns on your belly. "I'm jealous of you, you get our baby for nine whole months, and all I get is to see your belly." He chuckled again, making you giggle. "WHAT?" You heard someone yell, making both of you turn your heads. "Holy shit." Liam said, and put his hand on his heart. It Louis who yelled, and the rest of the boys were there with him. "You- Your having a baby?" He pointed to you both. You giggled and nodded. "Yes! Baby Payno in da house!" He yelled again, making everyone laugh, as they came and gave you guys hugs.

Niall:

Zayn had asked you and Niall to go clubbing tonight, and it was Liam's turn to drive, and if you asked to, they would get suspicious. Eleanor and Perrie were going too, so you were happy about that. You had a tight dress, and some heels on. You guys left, and soon got to the club. Zayn was the first to order a round of shots for everyone. Niall looked at you, and you shrugged. You threw the liquid behind you, as everyone else drank it. Niall laughed, earning weird stares from everyone else. Louis got the next round, and you did the same thing again. "Y/N! What did you do that for?" Liam asked. "Your pregnant!" Eleanor shouted, and Perrie choked on her drink. Niall chuckled, and you giggled. "Well at least we don't have to hide it anymore," he said, and kissed your cheek.

Harry:

Christmas is almost here, so you had a surprise in mind for the boys. You and Harry got little onesies made that said the boy's names on the, but added uncle in front of it. You got two of each, and they were both yellow because you didn't know the genders yet, and couldn't until after Christmas. On Christmas Day all of the boys came over to your house, after spending time with their family. All of the wives and children came also. When it was present time, Harry handed all of your guys present to each of the boys, you still had other gifts for them, and the kids and wives. The boys ripped open the boxes, and opened them up, as it was in a plain white box for clothes. They all held them up, while you and Harry smiled. Eleanor and Perrie already knew, since they were with you whenever you found out, so it wasn't a surprise. "Y/N, your pregnant?" Niall asked, clearly confused. You giggled, and nodded your head,"With two little ones," you said and held up two fingers. "WHAT?" Eleanor and Perrie's jaws both dropped, you didn't tell them that yet. Everyone cheered and clapped, and gave you congrats.

Zayn:

You were upstairs, and Zayn was downstairs. You were trying to take a nap, but couldn't fall asleep with Zayn. You got up, and went to the top of the stairs. "Z, can you come lay with baby and me?" You shouted down the stairs, not knowing the boys were over. You heard gasps, then pounding feet on the floor. "You guys are pregnant, you guys are pregnant!" Louis chanted. "Correction, I am pregnant, and I am tired." You giggled. All of the boys chuckled. "We are watching movies if you want to come, you can sit with me," Zayn said. "But I'm not wearing pink." You said, and he chuckled again as you were talking about the movie Mean Girls. You walked down stairs and were pulled into Zayns lap, as you turned around so your face was against his chest, and put your feet in Niall's lap, who was sitting right next to you. When Louis thought you were asleep, he told Zayn,"You finally got her pregnant."

A/N: Sooo, I have hit 1K reads!! It was really fast, so I just wanted to thank you guys. If possible would anyone please go back to the previous chapters and vote? Thank you so much if you do!

All requests are going to posted at one time! So if you want to read something, request it! You can also request by commenting/inboxing me.

-Vote

-Request

-Read!

Next Update should be tomorrow and it's Twitter Announcement!