#38: Labor - Part 2

Guys sorry the first part was so short but tbh I could not think of that many ways. This part is longer! Would you rather have the third part be long and that be the end of the labor series or be shorter and have a fourth part?

Louis:

After you told him, he literally sprang into action. Keeping totally calm, though. He took you down stairs, pausing once while you had a contraction. "Okay, so I'll call the midwife right now," he said, sitting you down. As he got on the phone, another contraction came, stronger. The panic inside of you was really beginning to show. After Louis was done talking to her, he focused on you. "It's okay, babe, the midwife will be here in about 15 minutes, okay?" He said. You nodded, "Can I walk?" You asked. It seemed silly to be asking him if you can do something but hey, you were in pain. "Sure baby, c'mon," he said, helping you up. With Louis right beside you, you walked around the house, stopping every time you had a contraction. You heard a knock at the door, so Louis led you over to the couch, and sat you down. When the midwife came in you heard her and Louis talking. They both walked over to you,"Hey, Y/N. Are you excited?" She asked. You smiled, and nodded. "How far apart are your contractions?" She asked, laying you down to feel the position if the baby. "About eight minutes, and my water hasn't broke yet," you say. When another contraction came, a whine came out if your mouth, and you squeezed you eyes shut. Louis quickly grabbed your hand letting you squeeze it as hard as you needed to. "What time is it?" You ask when it was over. "11:36," the midwife answered, looking at her watch. "Seven minutes," you say.

Liam:

After your water broke outside the store, Liam basically made you run to the car. "Liam, slow down please, I'm pregnant, and in labor?!" You say. He nods, and chuckles a bit. He slows down, taking you into the car. Luckily, you told Liam to put the bag in the car so it would take less time to get to the hospital. He drove quietly, hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles were white. "Liam, calm down, it's fine, Hunter is fine," you saw grabbing one if his hands, and kissing his knuckles. "I know, but, I'm just worried, you know? Now that your in labor, what if something goes wrong?" He asked. "Then we will deal with it if it happens. But we can't worry about that stuff right now, just think, in less than twelve hours, well hopefully for my sake, we will be parents, and we will able to see Hunter's face," you say. That seemed to calm him down a lot. This time he took you hand, and kissed it. That's when a contraction happened. "Ow, Li," you say, grabbing his hand. "It's okay, darling squeeze," he said. "Sorry about your seat," you say. "Dot worry about that, you've got other things to think about," he says, pulling Ito the hospital parking lot.

Niall:

"Niall!" You giggled. It was cut short though, by a contraction. You were laughing at the irony if the situation, but now you've got the pain. "Ow, ow, ow," you say as a contraction wraps around your back. "Babe?" Niall says. He takes your hands and put them on his shoulders do you can be supported, while he rubs the sides of your bump. "I'll call the birth center, okay? And then we will get you in the car," he says, sitting you down on a stool. "Hurry, please," you say. He nods, and kisses your cheek. He takes out his cell phone and runs upstairs to grab the bag for you, him, and the baby, stopping by the nursery for one second to realize that the next time that they return home, they will have someone to put in this crib. He smiles, and talks to the birth center, telling them that you guys should be there in about fifteen minutes. He went back downstairs, bag over his shoulder, and put his shoes on, and then helped you. "They told me they have your room ready," he said. You nodded, and made your way to the car. Another contraction came on half way through the car ride, so they were about ten minutes apart. Niall helped you the whole way, until you got the birth center.

Harry:

Harry helped you up, and you had another contraction. "Ouch, Haz, hold on," you say. After you stand up, you let out a little whine. "It's okay, babe, we will be to the hospital soon, and then you can get some pain medicine," he said, walking behind you, and letting you lean back on him. After it was over, he led you to the car, and ran back inside to to get the bag you guys packed. It took about thirty minutes to get there, so Harry called your parents and the boys. They all were going to meet you up there. You get into the hospital, and they get you into a room. A nurse came in after you guys filled out all of the paper work, and put an IV into your arm. Harry held you while that went on. The doctor looks at everything, and says that you are only three centimeters dilated so it will still be hours. Everyone came and talked to you, all excited for the new additions. "Twins, how exciting!"

Zayn:

Zayn helped you out of bed, and helped you change your pants into some clean ones. You both made your way downstairs and into the kitchen, when a contraction came on. It wasn't that bad, just a small cramp it felt like. "Our babies are coming," he smiled, kissing you on the cheek. "Do you want to call our parents? They can meet us here and then we can go to the hospital. Or would you rather go now?" He asked. "Let's go right now," you say. "Okay boo," he says, and helps you off the stool you were sitting on. He takes you to the car, you guys decided to go to the hospital, and helps you in. Another, longer, stronger contraction came on. That's about about 11 minutes apart. It wasn't that bad, but you knew they were going to get worse.

A/N: yay guys second part! OMG that means...

We are almost to the end😰

So procrastinating on my homework rn and it's probably not a good idea but who cares😂

VOTE PLEASE😊