Chapter 32

Amanda

After the hospital I drove to a hotel with a taxi. I would stay there for as long as I need to get Liz out of there. But the thing is that I am weak, very weak at the moment. Even my scars aren't completely healed yet. I had to call someone to help me. Izzy and John.
They are(or were) Liz's best friends and if they really love her, they should be able to help me.
I already had a plan about her getting back to me but it was very illegal and dangerous.
Oh Liz, I could go to jail for that, but what should I do, I fell for you.

I got into my hotel room and took off my boyish outfit. It was good for hiding but it wasn't really comfortable. After getting out I called the one who betrayed me and left my heart in pieces; Izzy.
Izzy: Hello?
Amanda: Hey, it is me. Amanda.
Izzy: I know.. Am.. listen.. I wanted to talk to you-
Amanda: Listen to me. We can talk after everything but I need you to come to me with John. I need your help. Liz needs your help. Please hurry and come to **** hotel. I will wait for you here. My room is 622 and I will explain everything later. It's an emergency.
Izzy: We will be right there. We just have to pack some stuff and then we will move.
Amanda: Good. See you in 8 hours.
Izzy: I will call you when we are there.
Amanda: great. see you.

I ended the call and decided to take a shower. My clothes fell to the floor in the bathroom and I watched myself in the mirror. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wasn't pretty anymore and had some big ass wounds and scars but nevertheless I wanted to fight for her. It is not her fault. The asshole will pay for everything he had done to me or her.
I showered and listened to some music while doing it. The air was hot and you could barely see the door of the bathroom. The final product after the shower was my relaxed body and I had a clear mind now.

After getting in some comfortable clothes, I laid myself on the bed and looked for some weapon shops on my mobile phone. Normally, it wasn't right to fight fire with fire, but this time it clearly was right.
It took some time to find everything we could need and then I thought about the plan. I needed to know when Bryan was alone so that we could get him and crush him. My adrenaline was beating trough my veins and I never felt more alive. How can something so bad make you feel so great?!

In my head it was easy to get him off but the reality would be more difficult. I needed to get some rest and set my alarm to half an hour before Izzy should arrive with John and slept a bit.
My phone rang and I looked at it. It was time to get up and sort myself after the long sleep. My head was spinning around Liz and the plan. I wasn't sure if I could pull off everything together with John and Izzy but I believed that we could do the impossible together just because we share the admiration for Liz together. However, it knocked and I looked on my phone. Izzy wrote that they are right in front of my door and I wrote that they should knock four times to prove it. They did and I opened.

,, What the hell!?!" Izzy said a bit quiet as she saw me. ,, Come in!" I closed the door quickly and locked it. ,, Tell us what the heck goes on here." John said a bit nervous.
,,Take a seat." I pointed to the couch and sat myself into a chair next to it. ,, Let me start with how Liz got afraid.." I told them everything they needed to know. Nothing more and nothing less. ,,That's hard. We will help you in this. John has some contacts to people here from his past times, didn't you?" Izzy looked over to John which starred deadly at her. ,,I wanted to forget those times but I think I could contact them one last time just for Liz." I was confused. ,,John? What is Izzy talking about!?" John turned to me and began to speak. ,, When I was younger my brother was in a gang. A gang that sold drugs and stuff like that. They are very well known for trouble here and I got into them to save my brother from punishment. I had to follow their doings for three years to get him free and that's what I did. I made some 'friends' there that could help us with the problem of Bryan and his friends." He said and my heart beat faster. ,, That could really help. I think I have a good plan for it." I looked trough the windows and started talking.

______________________________________

Find out how the plan will look like ->