Chapter 29

Liz

We had to act fast. Amanda and I knew that. I will have to work from home and do home office and she will have to visit the university trough the online lecture. ,,So let us call some of my friends for help", Amanda doen't seem to like the idea, because she looked very uncomfortable. ,,I don't think thats's a good idea for now we should clear the things first and do this on our own. I will call a friend of mine to get a transporter so that we can take all the things in here with us.", I agreed since she was right with that. I sat myself down on the couch with a note pad and a pen. The first thing we should bring was the bedroom and the bath since it wasn't that big. I noted all the things we should fix and pack up for that. After some time I felt two hands massaging my neck and I knew it was her. Nobody could touch me so softly and with enough strenght at the same time like she did. ,,Thanks!", she kissed my neck after and I pulled her around a bit over the couch edge to kiss her and she smiled into the kiss. ,,You make my mood a thousand times better", I smiled and kissed her cheek before writing again.

Amanda searched for some bags and stuff and begun to pack properly everything we couldn't fix up within some cupboards or wardrobs. ,,Bae come down a bit and rest.", I adviced her and she just laughed and told me to just relax a bit. We decided to bring everything out and the transporter came right in time. Amanda called the man from yesterday because of the key to our new home. He would meet Amanda there and help her with the stuff. I decided to not go with her because I must stay by negan and I just wanted to relax a bit. ,,Will you go now?", I asked sadly. ,,No I will go tomorrow.", she smiled and pulled me into a hug. ,,We can sleep on my couch. I can make it larger and more comfortable.", I spoke into her breast. ,,Yes my love.", she kissed my head and headed back to the stuff and locked it for the drive.

We finished at almost 8 p.m. and I fell onto the couch. ,,I will shower.", but I couldn't get up. I was so exhausted and tired ,,We'd done that really well", I complimented Amanda. ,,Yes we did.", she said. Currently she was in the kitchen. ,,What are you doing?", she didn't answer so I got up to look after her. Amanda was reading on her phone and I took it away. ,,Is your phone more interesting than me?", I teased. Instead of replying she grabbed my upper legs, held me up and sat me down on the kitchen island. ,,Maybe I should think of that.", she scanned me, laid her hands on my waist and I put my hands around her neck. ,,Ah, so I am not?", she licked her teeth and I couldn't resist any longer and kissed her. It ended up being wild and she pulled away in need of air. ,,You should go...ehm..showering I guess.", she blushed and helped me getting down. I caressed her cheek and gave her one last tiny kiss on the lips.

After I showered and got in my sleeping outfit. Coming out of the bath, I smelled something nice. Amanda must have cooked. I never tasted something she did before. I came in the living room and on the dining table were two plates, two glasses, a wine bottle and three bowls. ,,Amanda?", I searched in the room for her but couldn't find her.
I sat down and waited. After some moments I heard steps behind me. ,,Finally you are here.", I turned around but it wasn't the one I expected. ,,Yes, finally I am here and you and I can talk in silent without getting interrupted.", I frowned. Bryan stepped in to the light of the lamp hanging over the table. ,,Where is-", before I could ask he answered. ,,Don't worry. She will no longer be our problem.", he laughed and I could hear my heart break into million pieces. Where is she? My eyes teared up. I stood up and boxed him and he just laughed at it. ,,Let her go! This is about me and you, not her!" ,,Let us make a deal!", he grined badly.
____________________________________________________________________________

What could it be for a deal?->