Kirishima x Reader x Bakugo

hey guys!!! i can't believe it, we made it to 1k reads!!! i know that isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but it makes me so happy to know that you guys are reading my stuff. thank you so much, it's all because of your guys <3 i promise to update more regularly *i suck at updating on a schedule ^^"* again, thank you guys for all your support. also, this story was requested by @zoe_animebaka . i hope you have a great day/night! <3 peachy

"Alright guys! It's time for partner practice!" Thirteen held up his hand, gesturing toward the class as we stood in the front of the USJ. Class 1-A had come over for some more practice with both rescue and training on unfamiliar terrains. Our teachers had scattered throughout the different stations, some posing as villains while others acted as victims. Normally, I would be excited for this type of training; I loved trying to use my Quirk is unconventional ways. But...

"Oi, Y/n! We're partners, understand?!" An aggressive blonde had already grabbed my left arm, pulling me away from the rest of the class. "Hey wait! That's no fair Bakugo!" Another boy, this one shirtless with sharp shark teeth, had a tight grasp on my right wrist. "Shut it Kirishima! I got to Y/n first!" Bakugo pulled on me slightly, causing me to stumble in his direction.

"But Y/n never said that she wanted to be your partner!" Kirishima tugged back, leaving me to trip over my feet back toward him. "Well she didn't need to say anything! I'm the obvious choice shitty hair!" Pretty soon, the boys were playing a game of tug-of-war with me as the rope. "Idiots!" Mina smacked both of them on the back of the neck, sighing. "Why don't you both be her partner? There's an odd number of students anyways."

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" I quickly stood next to my best friend with a grateful smile. The boys glanced between one another, Kirishima beaming and Bakugo scowling. "Sounds good to me!" Kirishima flashed a thumbs-up while Bakugo kicked the ground. "Fine."

"Alright!" Mina wrapped her arms around both of their necks, smirking. "Play nice you two. Be sure to share Y/n!" 

"Shut up!" Bakugo set of small explosions in his hand while Mina ran off to join her own partner. The teachers then told us which station we would be starting in first. Kirishima, Bakugo, and I ended up getting put in the shipwreck zone with Ectoplasm Sensei. "Okay guys, listen closely. I've made thirty copies of myself. Ten of them are wearing a green band, which means that they need to be rescued and brought back to land. The other 20 are wearing red bands which mean that they're villains and are trying to stop you. You'll have to defeat them all in order to save the 'victims'. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" 

We waited on the shoreline for Ectoplasm Sensei to give us the start signal. "Okay Y/n, think. How can your Quirk be useful to both Bakugo and Kirishima? How can it benefit the outcome?" My Quirk was the manipulation of metal and alloys. While it was generally a power that could be used in a variety of situations, this one was particularly tricky. If I used or manipulated any of the metal on the ship, then I could cause us to sink faster. 

"Do you guys have any ideas?" I turned to my partners. "We blow 'em up. Easy." Bakugo glanced at me before adjusting the straps on his gloves. "Wait dude, we can't do that. The ship'll sink, right?" Kirishima looked at me for confirmation and I nodded immediately. "That's right. If we want to get the most out of this exercise, then we can't be careless." 

"Unfortunately, I have two impulsive idiots who both have very strong Quirks. And we're going to be on a sinking ship. This couldn't end badly at all..."

Before I could think anymore on it, the signal was given; a signal flare sent up from the ship's deck. "Alright, first things first, how are we gonna get there?" Kirishima pointed to the ship which was in the center of the lake. Bakugo smirked, setting off another round of explosions in his hands. "Y/n, get on my back."