Happy Birthday - Courtney

- Y/N's p.o.v -

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I sigh and force myself out of bed and look out the window. I'm glad it's a good day at least. I go downstairs and the cats come running to my feet. I squat down to pet them but there's suddenly a knock at the door. I panic, mostly because it's warm and I only slept in shorts and a vest, and I'm not entirely comfortable with myself. I grab a jacket off the sofa and go to the door, rushing to get my arms into the arms. I look through the window on the door and roll my eyes.
  "Why did you knock the door, you live here?" I say, opening the door and letting Ian in.
  "Just incase you had any guests around, you know." He replies jokingly.
  "Where's your keys?" I ask.
  "I don't know why you're asking." He says, his voice a little high pitched. I glare at him as he goes to hang up his jacket. He sighs nervously, laughing a little, "Okay I left them at the office yesterday, which reminds me, I know you aren't supposed to be in today but could you come in anyway? We're filming and I really need you there."
   "If this is another attempt to get me on camera, in a show, I'm gonna kill you." I say shaking my head as we both head to the kitchen.
   "No, I promise it's not, we just need you and your technology expertise." He promises. I highly doubt this isn't him trying to get me to be on camera. Him, Courtney and Shayne have been trying so much recently, but it's really not my thing. I look up at the clock as Ian makes us some breakfast.
   "Wait, how come you're only getting home now?" I ask, realising it's 8am.
   "Oh, I was home late last night but I was up at six in the office to set some stuff up for Courtney." He explains, grabbing some pancake mix. He turns to look at me. "You're coming tonight right?"
   "Of course, I wouldn't miss her birthday party. I've even got her a very thoughtful gift." He raises his eyebrows. I smile at him, knowing exactly what he's thinking.
   "Are you finally going to ask her?" He asks excitedly, and I nod. He gets even more excited and I laugh at him.
   "Okay, okay, don't tell anyone. Nobody but you knows, not even Shayne."
   "Well thank you for trusting your brother more than your friends." He says jokingly. I grab a few of the pancakes and put syrup on them. Today's going to be, great.

-time skip-

"SHAYNE!!!" I yell down the hall as he is walking up it. He looks at me confused, because I wasn't supposed to be in here today.
   "What's up (Y/N)?" He asks, holding two coffee's.
   "I was just letting everyone know you're here." I joke. "I actually just need a hand with something and nobody else is free or in yet." He nods his head and Damien comes through the door, joining us.
   "Oh here's your coffee." Shayne says, greeting Damien with his usual Starbucks.
   "Awe, so cute, Shayne and Damien. Shamien, is it?" I say, putting my hand on my heart jokingly.
    "Very funny, hey where's Courtney?" Damien retorts, him and Shayne both laughing. I hit him on the arm with one of the wires Im holding.
   "Help lift this and I'll forget you said anything." They both help me carry the lights from the store room to the set we were using today. When we get there we all sit down, waiting for everyone else.
   "So, are you excited for Tonight?" Shayne asks, sipping his coffee.
   "Of course I am, I just hope she likes her gift." I reply, which intrigues the boys. "Her gift that is a surprise, for everyone."
   "Fair enough. Do you still need a lift down?" Damien asks. Just as I go to reply the door opens and the crew all come in, followed by the rest of Smosh. When Courtney walks in I stand up quickly, maybe a bit too quickly as I get a quick rush of dizziness. She walks up to me and hugs me.
    "Hey (Y/N), I thought you were off today?" She says, smiling.
    "Ian needed me to fix something for him, but I wanted to come see you anyway." I explain, also smiling. We talk for a while until they're told they need to start shooting. I stand beside Tanner, behind the camera, as they get ready to film another eat it or yeet it.
    "So today, we have Courtney, Shayne, Mari, Keith and Matt participating so Damien, do you want to be food girl?" Matt Raub asks.
    "Nah, I'm good watching from as far as possible." He replies laughing.
    "Sarah should do it." I suggest.
    "Or you could do it." Tanner suggests. I shoot him a glare as Sarah steps up to be food girl. The filming runs smoothly, as does the rest of the day. I go to get into Ian's car to wait for him but as I do, Courtney runs out to me.
    "Hey, you're definitely coming tonight, right?" She asks, looking a little anxious.
    "Yeah of course! I wouldn't miss it Court." I reassure her. She lets out a sigh of relief.
    "That's good, I heard people saying you and Ian had to miss it for something else and I just really want you both there, you especially obviously." She says laughing a little at the end.
    "I'll see you later, oh and can you let Damien know he doesn't need to pick me up anymore please, I totally forgot."
    "I should pick you up, you are my date after all." She suggests nudging my arm playfully.
    "Ian's gonna bring me down, but I will see you there and I promise I will be on time." We both laugh, I usually end up being late for things like this. She says goodbye and smiles.
   "Oh wait," she turns around and I kiss her quickly, "happy birthday Courtney." I smile, and so does she.

   As she walks back into the office, I can't help but smile at her. I just can't wait until I ask her to officially be my girlfriend.

A/N: this kinda sucks but there will be a less sucky part two hopefully aha, but I'm running out of ideas, so if anyone has any requests pleaseeee leave them in a comment or message me or anything! And I will write them as quick as possible.