Declined.

Incoming call from BigDickTae...

Declined.

BigDickTae: answer motherfucker

JKisaVers: why do u care if I fucked jimin or not??? Not like u guys are dating

JKisaVers: u told me u guys are only fwb

BigDickTae: ...I don't rmb sayin that

JKisaVers: r u not fwb then?? So hes free game???

BigDickTae: BITCH STAY IN UR LANE HE IS MINE

JKisaVers: bout time and anyway Jin's coming over tonight so it'll just be u 2

JKisaVers: tell hobi I said hi

Jungkook locked his phone as he heard his doorbell ring, just the thought of Jin being this closed made blood rush straight to his cock. He quickly downed his glass before taking it to the sink and making his way to the door.

Jin didn't have to wait long after ringing Jungkook's doorbell before the door was thrown open and he was pulled into a steaming hot kiss that left him breathless. Jungkook kicked the door closed and pushed Jin against the wall. Jin was a little shock but managed to kiss the younger man back with just as much passion; Jungkook has never been this aggressive with him before.

Jungkook pulled back to let them breathe. "Sorry, its been a rough week, I'll be gentler."

He went to reconnect their lips but Jin stopped him. "I-Its okay...You can be rough, I can take it." Jin breathed, cheeks tinting a light pink color. What the fuck was he saying? Jin suddenly wishes he had that one boy's superpower from Sky High where he could just melt and not have to deal with this situation any longer.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise, he figured Jin would always want vanilla-sex since it's all they ever have done but maybe they were at the point of experimenting in their relationship. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

Jin looked up into his eyes and nodded.

Taking a second to make sure Jin was really okay with it before slamming his lips back onto the elder's, surprising Jin with a gasp which Jungkook took advantage of by sliding his tongue past those thick lips. Jin moaned as Jungkook sucked his tongue and laced his fingers into the younger's hair, happy to let him take control tonight because it seemed like he needed it.

They both needed it.

Jin felt like he, too, has been worked to the bone which would be fine if he was getting paid more than minimum wage. He felt like he barely had a lick of sleep and he was getting incredibly lonely since Jimin started staying the night over at Taehyung's more. He was mentally exhausted and didn't mind Jungkook taking the reins tonight. Plus, he wanted to see this side of Jungkook.

Jungkook could feel a new fire ignite in his veins at Jin's response to his kiss, he wasn't normally aggressive in bed unless he felt out of control and needed a way to stay grounded—and that was by dominating in the bedroom. The thought of Jin being submissive to him was a major turn on and the blood rush went straight to his hardening cock.

The kiss was more teeth than anything and Jin knew his lips were already dark red and swollen but he didn't mind, the sensation made him needier. Without detaching their lips, Jungkook lifted Jin into his arms, who instinctively wrapped his legs around his waist, and proceeded to his bedroom.

Once there, Jungkook kicked the door closed and pressed Jin against the wall once again. He pulled back to see a very dazed Jin and he couldn't help the satisfaction he felt from that look he gave the other. Jungkook pulled the elder's shirt off throwing it somewhere behind him and attached his lips to his chest, nipping at the milky skin.