Epilogue

Quinn took a deep breath as she looked at Olivia and Finn.

"You look beautiful." Olivia told Quinn. "Are you ready? Everyone's waiting on you."

"I'm ready." Quinn nodded as she took Finn's arm while Olivia went to go let them know the bride was on her way.

Finn smiled. "I can't believe you two are finally getting married."

"I can't believe Noah dealt with a four-year engagement." Quinn replied.

"He knew it would be worth it when he finally got to marry you." Finn responded.

"Yeah." Quinn smiled as the door opened and Puck stood there with Olivia behind him.

"No! That's bad luck!" Olivia exclaimed as she covered Puck's eyes.

"You look gorgeous." Puck said softly, pulling Olivia's hands away and looking Quinn up and down.

"So do you." Quinn replied. "I mean, you look really handsome."

"Can you two give us five minutes?" Puck requested.

"Yeah, we'll go round everyone up." Finn decided as he led Olivia out.

Puck turned back to Quinn when they were alone. "So worth it."

"What?" Quinn wondered, furrowing her eyebrow as she looked at Puck.

"You." Puck clarified as he took Quinn's hand. "If I knew all the shit we had to get through to make it to today, I would've signed myself up over and over again."

"Yeah?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Would you?"

"Definitely." Quinn answered. "Although maybe next time, no juvie."

Puck shrugged. "I'll do my best to stay on the straight and narrow, babe."

"Good." Quinn smiled. "If you can put up with a four-year engagement and living in Connecticut for me, you can behave."

"Yeah." Puck smiled back. "It wasn't bad."

"And soon we'll be in L.A." Quinn added.

"Yeah." Puck nodded.

Quinn took a deep breath as she looked at Puck. "Ready?"

"Before we go out there, I just wanted you to know that I'm so proud of you." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"You've been through so much." Puck stated.

"We both have." Quinn argued.

"A teen pregnancy, raising a baby, a car accident, being paralyzed." Puck went on. "And now you're about to sign up for your biggest obstacle."

"What?" Quinn asked.

"Spending the rest of your life with me." Puck smirked.

"You're such a-"

Quinn was cut off by Finn and Olivia's reappearance.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you guys have to go now." Olivia said. "Everyone's waiting and they have another ceremony after this."

"Alright." Puck nodded as he turned to Quinn. "Good timing 'cause I can't wait another minute to start the rest of my life with you."

"Me neither." Quinn responded. "I love you. Let's go get married."

"I love you, too, Fabray."

"That's the last time you'll be able to call me that." Quinn smiled. "Puckerman."