4

"How was school, girls?" Judy asked when Quinn and Olivia came inside.

"Horrible." Quinn replied as she wheeled to the back of the house where her temporary bedroom was.

Quinn closed the door behind her and sighed.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Judy offered.

"No." Quinn called back. "Just get me when dinner's ready please."

When Quinn heard Judy walk away, she took out her phone to check her texts. She had no new messages, and Puck still didn't answer any of her texts or calls. She wanted to see him.

"Quinny!" Judy called. "You have visitors."

Quinn didn't respond as her door slowly opened and Finn led Rachel in.

"We brought a special guest." Finn said softly as he sat down on Quinn's bed. "Beth's with your mom."

"You should've texted me." Quinn said.

"We wanted to stop by to see you and spend time with you." Finn clarified.

"You saw me in school." Quinn reminded them.

"Okay, Beth wanted to see you." Finn corrected himself as he stood up. "I'll go get her."

"At least one Puckerman has the decency to check in on me." Quinn muttered as Finn left the room.

Rachel sat down on Quinn's bed. "I'm really glad you're back in school and everything, Quinn. We were so scared."

"I'm really glad you two got married." Quinn said. "I would've been kind of mad if you didn't go through with it after all that."

Rachel nodded as Quinn looked at her wedding band.

"Finn picked them out." Rachel informed Quinn with a smile.

"He did a great job." Quinn said, grinning as Finn entered the room with Beth on his shoulders.

"Beth, go say hi to Mama." Finn said as he put Beth down.

"Hi, Beth." Quinn smiled.

Beth looked at Quinn's wheelchair.

Quinn frowned. "B, it's just me."

Beth stood beside Finn and held on to his jeans.

"Beth, it's Mama. Come here." Finn said as he picked the small blonde up.

"Noooo!" Beth shrieked, squirming in Finn's arms.

"I'll take her back inside." Rachel decided as she stood up and picked Beth up. She put her on her hip before leaving the room.

Quinn bit her lip as tears filled her eyes. "My own daughter is scared of me."

Finn sat down and comforted Quinn. "She's not. She's just not used to the chair."

"That's the worst part." Quinn said softly. "Not being able to be there for her."

"She knows you're there." Finn insisted.

Quinn shook her head. "Not like I was. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I saw her before today."

"Beth loves you."

-

"Hey, we're gonna eat dinner." Olivia told Quinn, Finn, and Rachel. "Judy said you're welcome to stay."

"Sure, thanks." Finn said as Olivia walked away. "Can I help you get inside, Quinn?"

Quinn shook her head. "I'm not hungry."

"You should eat." Rachel told Quinn.

"I don't feel like eating." Quinn said. "I just wanna lay here by myself."

"You can't do that." Finn replied. "If you wanna get better, you have to take care of yourself."

"What's the point?" Quinn asked. "I mean, my daughter is scared of me, I'm probably never gonna walk again, and my boyfriend won't even come see me or answer any of my texts or calls."

"Beth just isn't used to seeing you in a wheelchair." Rachel stated. "And you are gonna walk again."

"Yeah, and Puck's just been really busy with work and Beth." Finn informed Quinn.

"I appreciate what he does for her, but you can tell him that he ruined the last chance the three of us had to be a family." Quinn stated. "I'm not putting myself through any of this anymore. I'm done with him."

"You don't mean that." Finn said softly. "You love Puck. And he loves you."

Quinn shook her head. "If he loved me, he wouldn't have abandoned me like this."

"Finn, I think we should go." Rachel said. "And let Quinn relax."

Finn bit his lip and looked at Quinn.

"I'm fine." Quinn lied.

Finn didn't believe her. "We can stay longer if you want."

Quinn shook her head. "Go."

Finn took a deep breath. "If you need anything, call me. No matter what."

"I'll see you guys in school." Quinn replied.

"Call me." Finn repeated.

Quinn nodded. "Thank you."

"We're here for you, Quinn." Rachel added as she and Finn said goodbyes before leaving.