56

In the morning when Quinn woke up, she rolled over and looked at Puck. He was asleep and snoring softly.

Quinn kissed Puck's naked shoulder and curled up closer to him.

Puck slowly opened his eyes and smiled slightly as he put his arm around Quinn.

"Did I wake you up?" Quinn asked softly, knowing she did.

Puck shook his head. "I've been up."

Quinn nodded.

"Last night was really nice." Puck stated.

"It was." Quinn agreed. "Thanks for being so patient and gentle. And for waiting for me."

"Thanks for being well worth the wait." Puck said with a smirk.

Quinn laughed lightly and Puck smiled.

"Are you hungry?" Puck asked as he got up and started getting dressed. "Can I make you breakfast?"

"Sure, but I wanna talk to you about something first." Quinn responded.

Puck nodded as he tossed Quinn her clothes while he continued getting dressed.

"Can you come sit?" Quinn requested. "This is kind of important."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he sat down beside Quinn, fully-clothed.

"Graduation's coming up." Quinn began nervously.

"If I pass Doosenbury's final, I'll be right there with you." Puck reminded Quinn. "And I've been studying a lot. Even at work."

Quinn nodded. "I know that we're gonna win Nationals this year, and I'm just as sure that you're gonna graduate with me."

Puck nodded back slowly.

"But we need to talk about our plans for next year." Quinn added.

"I don't even know if I'm definitely graduating, so I don't have set plans yet." Puck told Quinn.

"Neither do I." Quinn said. "Nothing is set yet."

"But?" Puck raised his eyebrow, encouraging Quinn to go on.

Quinn looked at him.

"Whatever it is, just tell me." Puck requested. "Whatever you wanna do next year."

"I wanna go to college." Quinn told Puck. "And I got some of my acceptance letters back."

"Where do you wanna go?" Puck wondered.

"I got accepted to Yale." Quinn blurted.

"The Ivy League?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded.

"I didn't even know you applied there, but that's amazing." Puck smiled happily. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled back as Puck kissed her cheek.

"Where is that?" Puck wondered.

"New Haven, Connecticut." Quinn answered.

Puck nodded slowly.

"I wanna go there, but I can't ask you to come with me." Quinn told Puck. "Because I want you to go wherever you want and do whatever you want."

"I wanna be with you and Beth." Puck responded.

"We can figure it out later." Quinn promised. "I just wanted to tell you."

"Yeah, I'm glad you did. And I'm proud of you." Puck told Quinn. "You deserve this."

"Thank you." Quinn said.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." Puck decided as he walked out of the room.

Quinn nodded and exhaled with relief.