21

"Told you that one would be fast." Quinn said as she wheeled past Rachel, who was sitting in the waiting room.

Rachel stood up and followed the blonde into the parking lot.

When they were both in the car and buckled, Rachel started driving.

"So how'd it go?" Rachel asked.

"Everything is healing nicely." Quinn answered proudly.

"That's good." Rachel said.

Quinn nodded. "You should see the bruises on my chest though. They're still so nasty."

"If the doctors are happy with how they're healing then you have nothing to worry about." Rachel replied. "And speaking of doctors, where am I taking you now?"

"My gynecologist." Quinn answered.

Rachel glanced at Quinn as she continued driving.

"I wanna make sure that everything is good." Quinn clarified. "Sexually and reproductively."

"You're not thinking of having another baby, are you?" Rachel asked.

"Not yet, but after I graduate college, I'd like to." Quinn said. "I just don't wanna wait until I'm ready to find out if I can."

Rachel nodded.

"And I didn't tell Noah because I didn't wanna freak him out." Quinn explained. "I know he'd start thinking I want another baby now, but honestly, neither of us are ready."

"But you and Noah make really cute babies." Rachel told Quinn with a smile.

"Thank you." Quinn grinned. "And we do, but we're not ready."

"You weren't ready for Beth, and you've been doing so well with her." Rachel pointed out.

"We're not having any more until we have diplomas and careers." Quinn decided. "And the rest of you need to catch up."

Rachel laughed lightly.

"Plus, me and him aren't even really together right now." Quinn added.

"Yeah, but everyone knows how it's gonna go down." Rachel stated as she parked the car.

"Maybe." Quinn shrugged.

Rachel got out and grabbed Quinn's wheelchair. She helped Quinn into the chair before helping her inside.

Quinn signed in and waited with Rachel.

"Quinn."

Senior Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें