seven

None of the guys can stop staring at Jal's tits.

I'm straight, and for as long as I can remember, I've always been attracted to the opposite sex. But Jal's knockers were looking so good that even I had to admire them.

"For Christ's sake, stop looking at them," Jal says to all of us, completely being aware of our staring.

"Er, sorry, Jal," Maxie mutters. "They're a bit... out there, aren't they?"

"You're gay for Christ's sake."

"Yeah..." Maxie snaps out of it, clearing his throat. "I mean, yeah. Of course."

Anwar's eyes are wide as he stares.

"And you're supposed to respect woman bodies, muslim boy." She scolds.

"Oh, I'm respecting," he tells her. "Believe me... I'm respecting."

"Are those... I mean, what's keeping it all up," and as Chris goes to touch Jal's tit, she smacks his hand away.

"Dont touch!" Jal scolds.

"But I want to touch," Chris tells her frantically. "Honestly, I will die if I don't touch."

He goes to touch again but Michelle slaps his hand away.

"So whose buying us girls drinks?" She asks.

"I will."

"It's on me!"

"I'll get like a pitcher!"

"I'll buy all three of you a drink!"

The boys all argue about whose buying the drinks for the beautiful Jal, Michelle, and I, but Jal just rolls her eyes.

"I'm going for a wee," she tells us. She turns and walks to the bathroom, and the boys don't hesitate to all stare at her bum.

"Nice work," Tony tells his girlfriend as the other boys continue to argue.

"And I look?..." Michelle practically has to beg her boyfriend for attention, but he's too focused on her bestfriend.

"Yeah, yeah. Cool. I'll catch you later, yeah?" He then proceeds to ditch his girlfriend and run after Jal. Michelle noticeably is annoyed, slumping in her seat with a pouty face.

"I think you look beautiful, Chell," I tell the girl. She just smiles sadly.

~~~

Half an hour later, I'm sitting at the bar, having almost finished my second pint of beer, when Tony slides into the seat beside me.

"Having fun?" He asks me.

I finish the the last of the pint. "Oh yeah... Definitely."

He leans closer, that famous smirk on his lips. "I know something we can do... You know, something fun."

I don't hesitate to push him away.

"Nice try, Casanova."

He smirks.

"You really think you're cute, huh?" I ask at his smug attitude.

"Well," he says, swiveling in his chair to face me. "Considering a majority of the female population in Bristol think I am...yeah. And I bet you think so too."

I role my eyes, something I only seem to do around him.

"Arrogance isn't cute, Stonem."

"Tony!" A whiny voice exclaims, belonging to Abagail, the annoying posh private school girl. She saunters over to us, placing a manicured hand on Tony's shoulder as she glares at me. I take it as my cue to leave.

"And maybe if you weren't so conceited," I tell him, standing up from my chair. "I'd consider giving you a chance."

"Oh, and, you know," I begin with a playful smile. "Maybe if you didn't have a girlfriend."

I feel both their eyes on me as I leave. I want to blame my choice of words on the alcohol in my system, but deep down, I know it's all me. 

"What is he doing with the posh bitch?" Michelle asks urgently as I make my way over to her and Sid, who sit together on a leather couch. I turn when she asks the question, only to see Tony whispering something into Abagails ear that makes her laugh her annoying posh laugh. 

"Talking," Sid grunts.

"What, like we're talking?" Michelle questions, obviously not believing that her boyfriend and Abagail are "just talking."

"I dunno, Michelle,"Sid says as I plop down at the end of the couch, taking a drink from a tray on the coffee table. Don't mind if I do. 

There's a moment of silence between the two before Michelle speaks. I wonder if they even know I'm there. 

Probably not, no one cares anyway.

"I know you fancy me."

I choke on my margarita as Michelle makes this bold statement.

Sid chuckles awkwardly, before realizing he can't laugh his way out of the situation. "Oh, christ."

"I love you, Sid." Michelle tells him softly. "But more like a..."

"Please," Sid tries to stop her.

"...brother-sister thing."

"Oh fuck."

Though saying this, Michelle gives him a small lingering kiss on the lips, which is obviously going to lead the poor boy on.

But I mind my own business and sip my drink.

Michelle is quick to go off and take her rightful place between Tony and Abagail. Sid watches her longingly, and I slide my way into the seat next to him.

"She's your best mates girl, Sid," I tell him. "It's not gonna be that easy."

"What-uh-are you talking abo-"

"I was right there the whole time you wanker," I elbow him softly in his bicep. "Too blinded by love to even notice me, eh?"

He grabs my margarita and downs it. I don't complain, as he needs it more than I do.

"Hi," an excited voice says, belonging to Cassie who stands in front of Sid and I.

"Hey Cas!" I match her enthusiasm, while Sid does not with a muffled, "hi."

"Erm, wow, hi," Cassie sits herself on the opposite side of Sid. "Got you a pint, didn't know if you'd want it or-"

Sid takes that too and downs it. Cassie and I both stare at him before he lets out a belch.

"Cheers," he tells her. "I need to be drunk."

Cassie looks at me when Sid looks away, and with her eyes, begs me to give her some time with Sid. I agree and leave the two. 

I find Maxie and Anwar and join them for another pint. A few minutes later, a white guy in a durag gets on stage, and my new friends pull me with them on to the dance floor. And together, we dance the night away.