(1) Unintended Tears

Anti's POV

"Anti! Get up here right now." Dark's voice snapped me out of my daze, I quickly placed my book down onto the coffee table and zipped up the stairs.
"Yes, Darky?" I stepped into the door frame, and my breathing halted.

In his hands were long and gorgeous dresses...

"What are these?! Whose are these?!" He looked hurt and slightly furious. I stood there motionless, my heartbeat hammering in my chest, and my skull felt like it was pounding.
"I-I..." My breathing picked up, a memory flashed in my mind, tears starting to bubble up.

I walked through the store, my hand running along the top of the button-up shirts and tuxes. Tuxedo's never looked good on me, they never felt right, so I never wore them. They always felt stiff and uncomfortable. Glancing around the aisle and noticing no one around, I quickly stepped into the women's section. Around me, mannequins stood tall and proud, dawned in dresses of scarlet reds, shiny silvers and mellow magentas. Majority of the dresses were hung up on hooks. I turned to them, running my hand along with the skirt of a black lace sheath dress. I picked the dress up, holding it against my chest. Quiet snickering sounded from behind me, cutting me out of my daze. I turned my head to the side. Behind me stood, what I was guessing, was a couple, their hands over their mouths, laughter coming from them. They pointed at me, then started walking around where I was. I froze, they were laughing at me, I thought. I placed the dress back on the hook and walked out of the store, but as I was leaving I picked up the faintest voice, 

"I can't believe a man wanted to wear a dress! What a fag." I quickened my pace home, my heart breaking in my chest and breath picking up.

"Anti! Anti! Answer Me!" Dark's voice, once again, snapped me out of my thoughts, my eyes bubbling with even more tears, a few slipping. "Whose Dress Is This?!" I choked out a sob because of the anger in his voice. He seemed to notice my distress, placing down the dress and coming over to me. I backed away, I wanted to get this over with, just get to the point of him yelling again and storming out of the house, never to return, so I quietly whispered,

"They're mine..." I looked down and away, tears slipping from my eyes. He froze in place, then quickly took steps toward me and lifted his hand. I flinched, getting ready for the strike that I knew was coming. But instead, he just held my cheek in his hand, turning my face to his. I looked anywhere but his eyes, I just couldn't look at him. 

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Are these really yours?" I hesitated but nodded anyway. I felt a soft pressure in the crook of my neck and arms around my waist. I placed my hands on around Dark's neck, crying softly. "You're okay, you're okay. It's okay." He lifted his head, placing his arms around my waist, kissing my lips softly. I tried to kiss back, but all I could do was cry, he pulled away from the kiss, leaning his forehead against mine. "Hey, hey. It's okay, I'm not mad." He cupped my cheeks and whipped my tears with the pads of his thumbs. 

"Y-you're n-not ma-mad?" I croaked. He chuckled, kissing my cheeks and forehead. 

"No! I'm not mad. I'm not mad at all, I'm quite happy actually." He smiled, then chuckled at the look of confusion on my face. "I'm thrilled they're yours and not some chicks. Now I want to see you in them. I bet you look gorgeous." He leaned in closer, saying the last line. I blushed, kissing him quickly.

"You really want to see me in a dress?" He nodded and pulled me over to the closet, opening it up and pulling out a medium sleeved dress, with half of the top being lace with a black bow tied in and the skirt a velvety black. He handed it over to me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips then walked out, waiting outside in the hallway. I slipped off my shirt, pulling the dress over my head then pulled my pants off.  I stood in front of the mirror, admiring how I look in the attire. Too in awe that I didn't even realize that Dark had walked in until I felt his arms wrap around my waist and a tender kiss against my hair. I shivered, gripping his hands and leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"You look absolutely stunning, love. You should wear dresses more often." I smiled, his words filling a hole in my heart from all the phrases others have said. I softly cried again, turning around and placing my head into the crook of his neck.

"God, I l-love you so much. T-thank you. God, thank you." He kissed my temple, swaying us side to side while whispering sweet nothings into my ears until my cries quieted, and the hole in my heart was mended.

Edited
(These do get better, my writing improves)