Chapter 5

The day after getting shot...

I'm just laying in my bed, thinking about what I'd said to Stiles last night. I can't believe I actually told him that I love him.

"Y/N, you awake?" A voice shouts from the hallway. I jump up and look at the door to see Stiles coming in.

"Yeah, I'm awake" I start "Do we have school?"

"Nah, I called the principal and told him that we were in a car accident, I got my dad in on it too" he said with a cheeky grin.

"He agreed to that?!" I ask in shock.

"Yeah, but only because I said I'd do the laundry for a whole month without arguing"

"Stiles, you and I both know that you're not gonna do that" I say with a smirk on my face and he comes to sit besides me on my bed.

"Yeah, but I might if I had some help" he said with a smile, looking deep into my eyes. It was making me melt but I couldn't give in.

"Nope. No way. You got yourself into this!" I say, leaping out of bed. Stiles chased after me and I kept running but he soon caught me and started to tickle me to death. I screamed bloody murder but he still wouldn't stop.

"Stiles!" I shout laughing uncontrollably "stop it!"

"Nope, not until you agree to help me" he says with a sly grin.

"Fine! Fine, I'll help"

"Yes. Thanks Y/N" he said, he had me pinned on my bed and started looking lovingly in my eyes.

"Stiles..." I started.

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

He chuckled lightly and smashed his lips into mine, I instinctively kissed back and melted into it. Sadly, we had to pull apart because we didn't want Mr Stilinski to walk in on us.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Stiles asked. I nodded my head with a small smile as we sat up to search for his laptop.

Eventually we found it and started watching a show called timeless until dinner time.

"Okay, what the actual Hell!?" I shout "how could Lucy do that, she abandoned her friends for the one group of people that she was trying to get away from!"

"Yeah, it was a bit cruel of her to do that" Stiles admits.

"Hey, we should probably order pizza or something, it's 7.30 in the evening" I suggest and Stiles agrees. We order pizza and go back to watching tv until pizza arrives, by that time we've already finished the show so we started looking for something else.

"Oh my Chuck, this pizza is heavenly!" I say, my mouth watering from how good it tastes.

"Who's Chuck?" Stiles asks, tilting his head to the side with curiosity.

"Oh, Chuck is God" I start "he's not the greatest guy in the world, and his sister is even worse but my brothers managed to deal with that, we also killed Lucifer, the devil. That was an interesting day to say the least."

"Wait... you know God? And you killed the Devil?" He asks, confused "Wait, God has a sister and is called Chuck?! That's just- what?!"

"Yeah, it's a lot but you get used to it after 16 years" I say, nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.

We continued talking for a little while as I searched for something else to watch but I soon started getting tired and snuggled into Stiles' chest. He wrapped his arm around me and we both fell asleep, forgetting to turn off the television.

In the morning

I woke up to an unfamiliar feeling and I tried to sit up but couldn't move. I then remembered the events of last night and chose to roll over and look at Stiles, still fast asleep.

"Hey beautiful" he says quietly, a small smile appearing across his face.

"Hey, can you let me up?" I ask.

"Do I have to?" Stiles whines, his eyes are still closed from just waking up.

"Yes you do, I need to get up"

Stiles groans before moving his arms just enough for me to move and then dropping it back on the bed.

I go into my wardrobe and pick out some clothes, I decide on a black top and denim jeans along with some black sandles.

Once I'm dressed I head downstairs to the kitchen, Mr Stilinski seems to have left for work so I make myself some breakfast and wander around the house

Once I'm dressed I head downstairs to the kitchen, Mr Stilinski seems to have left for work so I make myself some breakfast and wander around the house. I soon come across the door to the basement...

I hadn't been in the basement before but I was really curious, I wanted to know what was kept down there. So, I decided to take a little peak, there was nothing down there though except...

Stiles was building a safe room, a room where neither me, Scott nor Derek could harm him. A room where he could chain us up like animals if something ever went wrong.

Standing there and looking around the basement brought tears to my eyes, they were burning with pain. I couldn't believe that Stiles would do this, I love him but I don't think he loves me...

I couldn't handle my thoughts so I ran out of the house, I had no idea where I was going but I did know that I couldn't be near Stiles right now.

I ran and ran until I soon made it into the forest, I still didn't stop running though. In fact, I ran faster because I transformed in a fit of both rage and heartbreak.

I stopped at the edge of a cliff and howled so loud that it was heard throughout the whole of Beacon Hills. Someone howled back at me but it wasn't Scott... it was the alpha. I wanted to run back to Stiles but I knew that I couldn't face him, so I sprinted to Scott's house and almost broke down the door when I knocked. Luckily, Scott was there and he let me in. I explained everything and he called Derek IMMEDIATELY.

Before I knew it Derek was here, he practically dragged us out the house and towards his, which was burned down so it's extremely unstable.

When we got there Derek explained everything we needed to do and we did it, I also asked why it was that my change is different to Scott's.

"You're change is different to Scott's because you are a girl" Derek explains.

"I am not a girl!" I defend.

"Woman, lady, girl. It doesn't matter, that's the reason why you can't wear any clothes while you turn or you're gonna have to buy new ones" Derek says.

"Well, thanks Derek" I say with a small smile.

"Anytime Sugar" Derek says with a wink.

We continue to prepare for a war with the alpha, I skip the next week of school and ignore Stiles. I don't really live anywhere at the moment but I do sleep in Derek's basement occasionally.

I spent the past week practicing my werewolf abilities, it was quite hard but I've managed to master my transformation and my strength.

Tonight I decide to stay with Derek, he's been quite nice to me recently and he's been helping me a lot. Sometimes I feel bad because I'm not giving him anything in return but then I stay here at his house and it's like all that guilt just goes away, I feel content staying at his place because I know for a fact that we can stick together if no one else trusts us.