Chapter 2

"Why can't you just check before you sit down?" He was making his way down my throat now, so his murmur sent vibrations through my skin. I leaned into him and held my head back to give him better access. "Because you're supposed to put the seat down Colby. It's just manners." He reached down, cupping my ass and pulled me into his body, so that I could feel he was excited. "I'll try to remember. I promise." He leaned his head back to look at me. Those beautiful eyes met mine, and I, again, wondered how I could be so lucky. I couldn't stay mad at him. "Okay. I guess you are forgiven." I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. "Make up sex?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. I laughed. "Our friends are right outside that door, waiting on us to get ready to go out with them." He shrugged. "So a few more minutes won't matter." Saying that, he picked me up and dropped me on the bed. Afterwards, both of us breathing heavily, we got up to get dressed quickly. It hadn't taken long, but it had taken long enough. There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Just a second" Colby yelled. He pulled a pair of joggers on quickly and I hid in the bathroom, since I was still naked. "Bro, come on." I heard Brennen say. "I'm tired of sitting out here, listening to you guys getting it on. Maybe quieter next time?" Colby laughed. "Sorry brother, it had to be done. We'll be out in a few." He closed the door and I walked out of the bathroom, going to the closet. We got dressed again as quick as possible, and Colby tried to fix his hair the best he could. We walked out, finding Brennen and Serena making out on the couch. "Dude!...That's my couch." Colby whined. They broke apart, Brennen cocking his eyebrow at Colby. "Hey, you were making us wait. I had to do something to kill the time." Serena locked eyes with me, and blushed. I just smiled at rolled my eyes. I grabbed her arm and dragged her off the couch. "Let's go!" I said, pulling her to the door. "We're going without you!" I yelled over my shoulder to the guys, who were still, arguing. They followed us out the door and we all made our way downstairs to Colby's car. Today was just a hang out day! I was super excited bc it had been a while since we had been able to just relax and have fun.Sam and Colby had been working so hard on their duo and personal channels lately that I felt like we had hardly spent any time together. He was staying over at Sam's most of the day, and would could home late. I tried to wait up on him but most of the time, I would be asleep when he got home. I didn't want to say anything bc I know how important his work is to him...but I miss him. Hopefully, today would give us a chance to reconnect, plus I hadn't spent any time with S in a while so I was looking forward to that. We were going to just walk around town, maybe get something to eat, and shop. Brennen and Colby loved to shop more than we did.  Colby finally found a parking spot so we got out and started walking around LA.