• korekiyo x fem!reader [his lipstick] •

a note from your lovely author; hey!! sorry this took so long!! i decided to actually enjoy my summer for a bit hehe. if your wondering, my summer has been going quite well uwu. i hope you guys didn't mind ^^; also!! thanks so much for 2k reads!! holy heck!! i'm really happy this story has been getting attention, it's always been my dream to get recognized and stuff on wattpad hehe :> anyway!! heck yea!! one of my FAVORITE characters, korekiyo shinguji~!! lets do this!!

warnings; a slight lemon tone!! it gets hella close to nsfw but he does do a few sexual things but sorry gamers it aint a full on lemon smh. korekiyo is a kinky bastard but i wuv him uw u. 

~

~

~

korekiyo was defiantly a... odd man. you never understood his reasons for doing most of the things he did. you thought spending time with the freak would help you understand him more, but honestly it was the opposite. your head filled with alot more questions you knew he wouldn't answer. at this point, you were desperate to find out atleast one thing... what was behind that mask? 

"kiyooooo!!" you called as soon as you entered the cafeteria. everyone looked towards you, eyes filled with confusion, but as soon as they found out it was you who called korekiyo's name, half of them groaned and just went back to their conversations. 

~

"tch... i'm kind of surprised korekiyo. out of all the people here, you might get the first girl in this nightmare." kokichi, who was having a casual coversation with korekiyo, said. he pointed finger guns to the other man and smirked happily.

kiyo let out a soft sigh, his mask shifting into a small smile. "i'm sure it's just a spurt of puppy love. we are just friends." was all he responded with.

"yeaaaa.... sureeeee...." kokichi muttered and got up from his seat. "best of luck~!!" he called out in a sing songy voice before skipping off to bother kiibo or shuichi. 

korekiyo shook his head and leaned back in his chair, looking up to meet eyes with the same girl that the two were just talking about.

~

"morning korekiyo!" you said in a cheerful voice, taking the seat that kokichi was just sitting it. "say, aren't you going to eat anything?"

korekiyo looked back over to you and smirked slightly, leaning up in his chair with his arms crossed. "i've already eaten. you should eat yourself." he muttered, eyes shooting to where the food usually was served. 

you frowned slightly, feeling a bit annoyed by his response. but you quickly perked up and said, "nah, i'm fine. but we should totally hang out sooner or later, kiyo!" you announced probably way too loud for the other people's liking. "we can talk about anthropology or uh.... whatever you decided you want to talk about." you looked around nervously, kind of feeling like a big fuck up. a wave of despair flushed over you as you saw korekiyo look away, his smile in his mask shifting away like it was nothing.

.

.

.

"sure. i don't mind." ohhhhhhhhh godddddddd that was a relief. you let out a small sigh and felt your happiness run right back. he turned back over to you and stood up. "we can do it now if you want, i'm afraid i'll be quite busy later on so we can do this as soon as you are ready." korekiyo announced while dusting off his back. he held out his hand and smiled, looking down to you. "shall we?"

you looked up to korekiyo with a small blush forming on your face. why was he acting like such a gentleman all of a sudden. gulping slightly and nodding, you grabbed his hand and flashed a nervous smile. you suddenly regretted all of this, but it was too late to decline something you offered.