• gonta x reader [butterflies for you] •

a note from ur lovely author; this is actually a request from a friend that ive been meaning to work on this when they finally finished v3 kskskskskskkskkksksk. they dont have a wattpad, but i hope you all enjoy it either way uwu

warnings; idek what warnings would be here, this is gonta for christ sake sksksksk

~~~

~~~

~~~

you were smiling softly to yourself, sitting under your favorite oak tree in your favorite peaceful park. the sun recently rose, giving the feel of a damp but warm air flow. no one was really at the park at this time, except maybe the early dog walker. 

with a yawn and a good stretch, you laid back on the tree and crossed your legs, closing your eyes to enjoy the silence. the birds chirping, the swaying of the leaves, the- oh? a small tingling sensation crawled on your nose. opening your eyes, you noticed a colored shape covering your vision. with a small gasp, you tried to keep as still and quiet as you could. a butterfly! slowly sitting up, you admired the blurry but welcoming vision of your butterfly friend. "hello there..." you whispered, trying to get the butterfly to crawl on your finger. to your surprise, it did! 

the butterfly was a beautiful color, one that you honestly have never seen before. the soft blue hues that mixed in with black made you want to keep it, but before you could get up, it flew off. you, being the childish kid you were, you reached out to grab it but you missed. watching the bright blue butterfly fly off, you sighed. "goodbye friend..."

with a small groan you began talking to yourself. "i wonder what kind of butterfly that was, it was very pretty..." you smiled, waving to the sky slowly.

"hm, gonta believes that was a blue morpho butterfly..." a voice from beside you said. with a shocked yelp, you shifted to the left. the fear on your face could only express just a small bit of what you felt. right beside you stood a tall, neatly dressed man that looked almost as scared as you. 

"w-who are you?? where did you come from??" you asked with a nervous tone, feeling a bit invaded. 

the tall man beside you covered his face with his large hands, whining. "gonta is sorry! gonta wasn't being very gentlemen like..." he mumbled, making you a bit confused. a large, intimidating man like him seemed so meek and vulnerable like this. still confused, you dropped your scared look and tone to examine the man. 

"your... odd..." you mumbled, walking a bit closer while ignoring any danger that this man might bring. the man, who you assumed name was gonta, was still covering his face mumbling about being a real gentleman. with a smile, you prodded at his body in interest. "heh, squishy..."

you noticed that he wasnt chattering anymore, he was watching you. lifting his arms up so he could watch you. "what are you doing?" he asked, seeming that his tone has changed as quick as yours. 

you finished poking as his arm and stomach. you laughed a bit, acting your normal childish self. "nothing much... but its weird that you just pop up here...?" you mumbled, feeling a bit nervous once again. 

gonta rubbed the back of his head, a small blush coming across his face. "gonta noticed the butterfly you had! gonta is known as the ultimate entomologist, which means gonta knows alot about bugs. do you like bugs?" he said in a excited tone. with a smile, you chuckled while trying to process the information given. 

"oh! so your a ultimate student! i heard of those." you smiled,  trying to recall some other ultimates in your head. "and honestly, i love bugs! i really like butterflies the most, too bad the... hm... blue morpho...? i think? yea. too bad it flew away, it was real pretty...." you mumbled, your voice slowly becoming a bit sad. gonta seemed to detect it right away, cause the first thing he did was grab your hand. you hardly knew this man, and you didn't even know his name. well... you could guess... but that wasnt the point. but something from his gentle but confident hold and calming facial expression made you trust him. you knew you shouldnt be, but you could slowly feel the heat in your face rising.