• mondo x fragile!reader [flowers for you] •

a note from your lovely author;; *sweats* ack i finally get to write my own story... its been forever!!! dhbjdbhjs im joking, i love all the request i get from yall!! you guys keep me alive qwq. also owo this is my first trigger happy havoc x reader, with the good boy mondo oowada heheho- also once again this is a au where all the floors are unlocked so i can make up a damn plot.

warnings;; mondo likes using inappropriate language!! and he likes to joke around a bit too roughly. im not sure what i should call it this, but hes pushy in more ways than his attitude. the reader is a pacifist!! they dont like to cuss at all and try to stay out of fights, but this time, mondo did something to push the readers buttons.... hmm....

~~~

you knew it was a horrible idea to call the ultimate bike gang leader a, and i quote, a 'stupid looking bike maniac pervert person thing'. yea, thats what you called him. you weren't good at making up insults. mondo began talking bad about your friend makoto, so you decided to tell him to stop. a fight between you and him began, which was more or less new for you. once he slammed his fist on the table, you shouted your insult, which made him triggered. and now here you were, running away from the most terrifying man you have ever met in your life.

you were panicking, running throughout the halls of the school as you could hear mondo calling out for you. you could see your room in the corner of your eye, and just as you were shaking the door knob you felt yourself being pulled back by a strong pair of hands. in the blink of an eye, you were pushed into the wall, mondo looking down at you with his piercing purple eyes. you gulped, looking down to avoid eye contact with him. "look at me (y/n)" he said. you shook your head, whining. "i said look at me!" you refused. you felt his hand clench at your jaw, you flinched. it was firm, but a hint of softness send chills down your spine. he forced your eyes to lock with his, in cold fear. tears began to run down your eyes as his grip suddenly tightened.

"mondo! let them go!" you could hear the footsteps of everyone rushing to the end of the hallway. makoto was in the lead, and by his face you could tell that he wanted to intervene, even though it was dangerous. his fist were clenched, and so were his teeth. you felt mondo drop your body, and gave one, hard, wall breaking punch to the wall. it broke of course, which made him go to his room in a fit of anger. you let your body slide to the floor as asahina and sakura ran to your side.

~~~~~~

it was about three days after the incident. and all three days you were quiet, you didn't say anthing to anyone. at breakfast you sat farthest away from your friends, while byakuya was making up false accusations about you. "their probably thinking up of a murder, thats why they aren't talking. they don't want to break down like the weakling they are." byakuya sighed, fixing his glasses.

"thats not true! (y/n) would never kill someone! i can't believe your thinking like that." asahina shouted. you kind of wanted to laugh, but the urge wasnt strong enough. looking down at your apple, you just wanted to throw it against the wall in a fit of rage. but you didnt. your ears caught onto something they wre saying. it qas in a low whisper, but you could hear it.

"i mean... its all mondo's fault they are like this."

"if you didnt provoke them, they wouldnt be so quiet."

"lets just hope they arent going to be like this for as long we are here. " your laid your head on your crossed arms on the table, looking slightly to the right to see everyone looking at mondo. they all said it was his fault, but it wasnt. you didnt have the heart to blame someone else. it was your fault. you provoked him. you caused him to be so mad and do what he did.

with tears forming in your eyes, you got up and walked over to the table. you slammed you hands down right by mondo, and with a choked up voice you yelled, "its not mondo's fault! stop blaming him! you guys are horrible people for ganging up on him like this. st-stop it!" you finished off your anger as you rushed out of the dining room and back to your room, leaving a loud slam as you shut the door.

~~~

you were sitting on your bed, sobbing quietly. it felt good to finally speak, but something about standing up for mondo left you in a confused state. you laid down on the bed, about to close your eyes and take a nice cat nap until you could hear a soft rasp on your door. you ignored it, until it gradually became louder. with a groan you got up, opening to door to come face to face with mondo himself. ypur heart skipped a beat, and you were about to slam the door on his face until he pulled out something behind him.

it was a bouquet of flowers, that he probably got from the botanic garden. your eyss studied his, and there was no sign of harm or anger. just sadness, "t-these... are for you." he said, clearing his throat. he extended them out farther, and you slowly reached for them. the flowers were lovely, mixes of blues and reds that made you crack a soft smile. "listen (y/n), about uh... earlier. i appreciate you standing up for me. i thought you went mute, i was kind of worried..." he said. it seemed like he was having trouble spilling out his words. it probably was hard to talk like to a fragile person like you with his strong voice, without scaring you atleast.

you gave him no response.

"i mainly just came here to say sorry though. i... have this thing, i dont know what it is but i think it. relates to you" you nodded your head, letting him know to continue. "when i.,. when i cornered you a few days ago, i felt bad. i hardky ever feel that emotion, ya know? well... i got this weird feeling. about wanting to just... protect you... (y/n)... i think i love you." your eyes widened a bit, causing mondo to become a bit worried. "i-im sorry! your probably hate me, so i understand if you dont like me back."

you smiled just a bit, giggling. grabbing the collar of his shirt you pulled him a bit closer. you could feel the breaths of air coming from his nose, and a shifty smile forming on his face. he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you up to where his face reached your. your body was pressed up against his, and now you realize how short you were compared to mondo. you laughed a bit, sighing. "i... i want to give us a chance. if your willing to... i am as well." you nodded.

mondo smiled, giving you a light peck on the cheek. "awe man, what are we going to tell the others, hm?" he asked. he looked behind him, no one was at the door, thankfully. "shit..."

you pressed your forehead onto his and smile softly. "let them find out, i don't mind..." you kissed the corners of his eyes, showering him with affection. you didnt realize it youself until he said so, but you liked mondo as well. you wanted someone that could teach you to be stronger and braver. you could feel that this relationship would become a disaster, in a good way.

~~~
~~~
~~~

Qw qqqq yea!! Another one down, this is going great ow o. Small warning for everyone if you guys did finish reading this. I wont have a fic for next weekend, and i am going to a con! My first one as well, and i really dont want to trouble myself with an x reader, i just wanna relax man ^^; anyway  i hope you guys can wait for the weekend after next qwq. Tysm for reading!!