• ishimaru x male!reader [paper] •

note from your lovely author; this was a request!! a gender specified one as well!! thanks to AlbinoTeletubby for the request, this will be alot of fun to make, since i have a great plot in mind for ishimaru! i dont mave much more notes, but i do hope you all enjoy <3

warnings; this was given no other words than the name of the character and gender of the reader. please dont be mad at me if it's not at all what you thought it would be qwq. also ishimaru gets a bit depresso ;w;w;w;w;

~~~

you were doing your everyday routine, getting off the bus to live through another day of school. you would head to the cafeteria and get some breakfast, grouping up with a few of your close friends. as you would leave, all your friends headed into their separate direction, except one. walking by your side was your dear friend, kiyotaka ishimaru. he stuck to your side like a lost puppy, although you didn't mind. you haven't told anyone this, not even your parents, but you were gay. you liked men. and the man you did like was always following you around, so it was hard to not be constantly flustered or trying your best to impress him. but something in your heart let you know that kiyotaka probably liked girls, especially that one small one with the green dress, chihiro was it? it was only until a matter of time until he found out, and you would lose your crush and your best friend.

with a single drop of sweat dripping down your face, you and taka took a silent approach to your walk to the classroom. even if they did try to talk, it probably would have been overshadowed by the other kids in the halls. he always stood straight upyou noticed him glance at you once, but then he quickly looked back infront of himself when he realized that you were looking at him as well. his face flushed a dark red, causing you to do the same. you couldn't help admit that he looked really cute while blushing. 

the door was still open, letting students flood into the room. you nodded to ishimaru as he walked off to find his own class, entering the room and scurrying to your normal seat. ELA wasn't really your strong point, and you didn't have the time to care much about it. you pulled up your booksack and grabbed a notebook and pen out, placing them on your desk to draw the hour and a half day you had this this classroom away. 

And so you began drawing, sketching out the lines a bit roughly. The soft details of the face, the somewhat detailed lines for the hair, the strict shaped body. you smiled, admiring your drawing of ishimaru. you were about to continue adding details until a ruler tapped on your desk. you flipped over your paper nervously as you looked up to see your teacher. she didn't seem much happy.

"(y/n), i called you multiple times and you didn't respond. you seemed to be too busy drawing something, could you kindly give it to me?" she asked, stern and loud for everyone to hear.

your heart was racing, if anyone found out.. you would be ruined. "i-i'm fine."

"it wasn't a choice." she mumbled, stomping the end of her ruler on his desk. she went to reach for the loose leaf paper but you ripped it up and crumpled it into a ball. you shoved it in your pocket, knowing that this would get you in trouble. with a angry hiss, your teacher slammed her hand on your table. "thats it! out of my room, now! head to the principle's office, i'm tired of your constant disobedience!" 

about to start crying, you nodded. you got up and listening to the bleak silence of the room, grabbing your booksack and stuffing your stuff inside of it. this wasn't the first time you had been sent out of this class, but this was the first time that you left alone. you usually got called out with others because of your persistent scandals. 

walking out the door, you were tempted to yell out cusses and other stupid stuff, but it wouldn't be worth it. you glanced over to the way you were to go to reach the principal's room. it was a bit far from your current class, so you expected about 4-5 minutes of continuous walking. 

and so, you made your way to the principals office. your mind was rushing nervously with all the thing that might happen because of your stupidity. after a minute of walking, he heard a soft voice. "(y/n)!" it continually got louder. "(y/n)!!"

you turned around, seeing a friendly and familiar face. It was ishimaru, walking slowly like he always did. If you were in his place, you would be running over to walk by your friend. But this was ishimaru you were talking about. "Oh hey, Taka." you stopped to let him catch up.

When he did, he grabbed something out of his pocket and handed it to you. It was your ripped up piece of paper, and with a gasp you jerked it out of his hands, although it would be no use. He probably already looked at the picture. Combined with the stress of going to the principle's office, you broke. He seemed a bit confused by your sudden outburst, but you continued to be distressed. "God, i'm sorry i was just bored in class and you were the only thing in my mind at the time. Ah i'm sorry i didnt mean to say that! God im so sorry if you dont want to be my friend anymore, I dont want to seem like a stalker please just fo-"

"(y/n). Calm down..." His hands rested on your shoulders, his face stern but caring. "Whats bothering you so much? And what do you mean by all those things you said...?" You were crying in the hallway, with only taka with you. The only sound was the sobbing of your voice. A bit off, there was a bench that was laid down by the school for children during their freetimes. "Come on (y/n), come sit down with me."

You and Ishimaru walked over to the bench, sitting down while you cried softer. Sooner or later, you stopped, and with a sudden urge to hug something, you did just that. The first thing you grabbed was Ishimaru's arm, pulling it closer to you. With a sniff, you said, "I'm sorry..."

"for what?" Ishimaru asked. His voice was soft and comforting. He didn't dare move his arm in your grasp. You squeezed it tighter, scooting closer to him. 

"For everything, for lying to you, for acting so stupid and not being the friend you deserved." You paused, debating on which you should say this. You did. "I love you, you know that?" You closed your eyes and looked down. 

You didn't expect to hear what he said next. "I love you too, you know?"

Your head lifted up, dried tears stained your face. "Yea but, I love-love you. Like-"

"I do too."

Your eyes were wide with astonishment. He... wh a t? You felt your face raising in heat as you felt the arm that you were holding  slowly push up your face. You gulped, wiping the small tears still wet in your eyes away. Taking the opportunity in the situation, you quickly pressed your lips to his cheek and pulled away. 

ishimaru blushed, looking at the camera. he more or less knew no one was looking at it, however. with a swift movement he returned the kiss, but on your lips. you smiled into it, sniffing. wrapping your arms around ishimaru, you got up, hearing the first bell ring. "shit, i got to go soon."

he gave you a concerned look, "now where did you learn to use that kind of language?" he spoke to you in a playful tone however. he wrapped his arms around your neck, smiling. ishimaru was a bit taller than you, so it made you happy. "so, do you want to... well.. you know.. do one of those relationship things..?" he mumbled.

you laughed, grabbing his hand. "you mean be boyfriends? pfft, yea."

ishimaru smiled, "thats nice to hea-" he was cut off by the second bell, and you let go of his hand to rush and grab your booksack from the floor. kids began rushing out the halls, and you made you way back to ishimaru. "well, its time to go. shall i escort you to your next class...?"

"of course~!" you laughed, twining his arm with yours. you and ishimaru began walking to you next class, without even stopping by the office. thankfully you and him shared the next class. it was silent, but you enjoyed being this close to him. although things went fast, you felt a knot of satisfaction form. after a bit of thinking, you sighed." i'm sorry for acting like such a fool earlier," you started, "I drew a picture of you on that paper, and actually that's why i was out here. the teacher told me to go to the office and to the principal's."

ishimaru stopped, looking at you. "you whAT??"

~~~

~~~

~~~

its okay you and ishimaru are still dating fwfhj bhds he felt bad that his love for you interfered with your travels lmao. this fic was.... interesting to write. kind of hard, but fun as well. i hope you all enjoyed it <3