Chapter 6: Kidnapped?!

Tilly pov:

My head hurt so bad. An excruciating pain that exploded at every small sound or movement. I was cold. Shivering on a foreign floor amongst puddles and dirt. My hands were bound behind my back and my feet connected by a short chain. Fear gripped at my throat,  had I been caught? had my father managed to get at me?

Will pov:

"Where's Tilly?" It seemed like nobody heard me, all of the sins having their own conversations and Asi passed out drunk on the floor. "WHERE'S TILLLY???" I said louder and now everyone looked up at me, Asi even waking from her drunken slumber. "Umm, perhaps she has left to take a stroll?" Escandor Said feebly. I glanced up at Meliodas who seemed a little worried.       "Did anyone see her leave?" He asked, worry visible in his eyes. All of the sins waited for someone, anyone to say they had. even Asi seemed to have sobered with the worry that something had happened to one of her best friends. "Crap." Meliodas said, running outside.

what had happened to Tilly?

Tilly pov:

I had regained my senses and was alert constantly. I had managed to escape my bonds easily enough, my hair pins finally coming into use. Footsteps thumped towards my door. I braced myself, ready for a fight but willing to play this out and see who and what my captors wanted. As the door was flung open I met the cold steely gaze of Zeldris, followed by Estarossa's cocky smirk. I mirrored their expressions with my own cool gaze, not wanting them to see the worry that was ebbing away at me. 

"Looks like our little prisoner has woken." Zeldris said, a smile playing at his lips.

"What do you want?" I sighed, already kind of bored with this conversation. The look of fury in Zeldris' eyes was priceless, I had managed to piss him off with just a small bit of charm.

"Your a traitor." He claimed bluntly, "Why?"

"I doubt that you took the effort to kidnap me to ask me why I am not father's devoted follower. So, I'm gonna ask you again. What do you want?" I said, a slight tinge of annoyance lacing my voice. Boy, these two are annoying.

"Okay, Fine, I don't remember you, but Estarossa does. He said that you were one of the most feared daemons in the world. He said you could match up to Meliodas, that you were Father's favourite and then one day you disappeared and Father said you had died. I want to know why and how you are here now." Zeldris seemed happy with the conversation,  not smiling but returning to his overbearingly depressing demeanour. 

"Well, I don't know if I want to tell you that Zeldris." I said, mocking him with the last word, lengthening each pause just to annoy him. I stood up and suddenly the daemons tensed but didn't back away. brave. but stupid... so stupid. with a flick of my hand, they were gone, thrown waya bu an impossible force. 

I walked away.

A/N

Okay, so I am quite late on updating and didn't have much time to do this chapter, but I am busy revising for exams (Mostly procrastinating). I hope you like this chapter but I didn't have a lot of ideas for this chapter. I understand that Tilly seems kinda OP, but I am gonna beat her up at some time. I am thinking of:

A) Find another monarch

or

B) Fight with the ten commandments

or 

C) More Asi and Howzer.

pls comment xx

your author