Chapter 3: Sup Zeldris...

Hope you like the update!!!

Tilly pov:

It had been a week since we had found Asi, things were going good. We had made friends with most of the sins and were travelling in the boar hat with them. I was surprised that I actually got along with merlin, although she hurt someone I cared about. Then again, they were just kids... anyways! we had not seen any sine of the three remaining monarchs and had managed to steer clear of the ten commandments. honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if I saw my brothers, I mean, I care about them, but they are evil and me and Meliodas are now good.

The ground shook and we all rushed out of the boar hat, hawk squealing before hiding behind ban for safety. Elizabeth -thank god- was upstairs with merlin, so all was good, Right? Stood on the lush green field in front of us were the ten commandments, or rather, the five commandments as half of them had died in the previous battle against the sins. Zeldris stood there, much older than when I had last saw him, just a cute little dark-haired toddler. Estarossa seemed shocked to see me and I didn't know what to say. behind them stood the rest of the commandments, all stood menacingly and seemingly at peace.

"Meliodas, how come you are still alive, Traitor! " Zeldris sneered, before glancing over at me and Asi, "And who are these two? more people to kill?"

"Hey, that's not nice!" Asi shot up, her small temper coming to light.

"I didn't come here to be nice fairy girl, I came here to kill the seven deadly sins." Zeldris barked, glaring at Asi.

suddenly, Estarossa spoke up, "T-Tanya? How are you alive?" he said, pointing his weapon towards me.

"OKAY! seriously, why does everyone think I was dead or something?" I grinned, "It's not nice." I flipped my hair away from my face and the long strands rest on my back before turning to Meliodas and winking.

"Brother, what do you speak of? who is this Tanya? who are you, I demand you to tell me!" Zeldris yelled.

"The name's Tilly, and honestly, I'm hurt. It cant be hard for at least one of my family members   -aside father- to remember me and not think I was dead. Now listen up, your gonna leave now and piss off because I swear I will come right over there and-"

"Tills!" Asi giggled.

The ten commandments looked at me, mostly confused with the outburst but also trying to figure out if I was a treat. Estarossa whispered in Zeldris' ear and the commandments were soon gone. Everyone stared at me grinning before thanking me and Asi and walking back into the boar hat.

A/N

I am so SO sorry for not updating in a while, please forgive me, I can't believe that it has been 3 months since I last updated. This one is kind of short as I did not have a lot of time to write this but I am hoping to update more regularly.

Also, I figured that it was time for Tilly to meet up with her two other brothers, cos we don't want them missing out!

please vote and comment any ideas, love you all ;)

That author person over there ;)