Chapter 2: Monarch in the strawberry field

King POV:

It had been three days after the sudden appearance of Meliodas' Twin sister. There are even more secrets that he keeps from us! I already don't trust him and now there is more he hasn't told us. If him or his sister hurt Diane or Ban... I will.... URG! I don't know, I-I cant think!

"King...right?" I turn round, coming face to face with Tilly. I sigh and fold my arms, her goody-two-shoes act was not going to work with me! "Yes." I say bluntly as a small grin creeps onto her face. "umm... can I talk to you for a moment, or is that going to be too hard for you?" she grinned, unfazed by my unwelcoming demeanour. "Fine. what do you want?" I snapped, did she think I was going to trust her straight away. "You have a problem with trust, don't you?" She said. I fumed... HOW DARE SHE? "Just because you walk in here, acting all so sweet, doesn't mean that I am going to trust you." I snapped, balling my fists as she just rolled her eyes. "I'm not talking about me stupid!" she said.

WAIT...WHAT...?

"You don't trust my brother." she explained plainly. I stared in shock, I wasn't expecting that... was it so obvious? "Trust needs to be earned... he kept things from me, not that its any of your business" I looked down, fiddling with my fingers... boy was this awkward. "He trusts you. More than me anyway." She said, eyebrows furrowed. Did he? He seemed to disregard me as a tool, not a team-mate or a friend... didn't he? "Whatever..." I mumbled. "I don't blame you, My brother is a complete idiot, but he is different now..." she said, turning round and walking off as I cracked a small smile.

Tilly pov:

As I sat In the boar hat, a rush of energy flew through me, as if the world was telling me that one of my team was nearby. I didn't want to waist any more time, I had to find them! After a quick bye to Meliodas, I rushed out, scanning the area... a small town, fields and- a strawberry farm? Suddenly, it clicked, Asi loved strawberries, that hyperactive fairy could never get enough of them. I walked to the entrance of the farm as a farmiliar voice yelled "TILLY! OMG! Your alive, I was going to come find you but there were berries and..." I spun round and saw one of my best friends and teammates, Anastasia, only daughter of the mushroom forest's Fairy King.

" I spun round and saw one of my best friends and teammates, Anastasia, only daughter of the mushroom forest's Fairy King

I ran toward her as we embrace in a tight hug. Giggles filled the air as we collapsed onto the floor, my chestnut hair tangling with her golden locks. I rested my back on her wings. "It is so good to hear from you!" Asi screeched as I pulled her to her feet. "Yeah, But we missed a lot... many things have happened." I said, glancing over my shoulders. "Come on I gotta introduce you to the others, they'll love you, I'm sure." I said, not wanting the tone to turn dark and longing not to reflect on the wars and terrible things that had happened. "You found your brother then?" She said. "How- how did you know?" I asked her. "Well, come on, as soon as I saw that he had turned good, I knew that you would find him."

^_^

"Hey, I'm back, and I brought a friend." I yelled as we walked into the boar hat. Meliodas and the other sins rushed through and stood looking at Asi. "Guys, This is Anastasia, or Asi. She is one of my best friends!" I said. Meliodas walked over grinning. "Hello Meliodas." Asi said deadpanned. "Uh, hi? umm, this is Diane, Ban, King, Gowther and Merlin..." He said, upset that he didn't get to introduce himself. "King? as in Harlequin, The Fairy king from the forest?" Asi said, staring staright at him. "Umm... yeah? Do I know you?" King said placing his pillow in front of him as protection. "No, We have never met but you must be my second cousin, I come from the mushroom Forest." she grinned and turned to the rest of them, "Nice to meet you all." she said cheerily but was glaring daggers at Merlin. Who rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. 

"Whats up between you guys and merlin?" Ban asked. "She hurt someone we care about, but, we are going to forget that, wont we Asi?" I said. Asi frowned before starting up a cheery conversation with Diane...

Authors note:

I will attempt to update regularly and will probably edit, but I am unsure. If you have any ideas of what you want or have any suggestions for the story please comment or dm me :)

This chapter Is a bit shorter than the last one but I kinda ran out of ideas...