Chapter 4: what a cute holy night

Asi pov:

It had been a couple of weeks and not much had happened, no sign of the monarchs and no sign of the ten commandments. I had got to know all of the sins and all of them -yes even merlin- are really nice. I began helping out at the boar hat and working a few shifts. Tilly was completely in her zone, singing as she passed around food and drinks, however, I hated the uniforms as they were so skimpy and all Meliodas seemed to do was grope at princess Elizabeth. I was currently at the bar, picking up a pint of ale for some fat dude in the corner that seemed to flirt with anyone who passed. This was fine, I guess.

Suddenly, the door burst open and three men came in. holy knights. One of them had candyfloss pink hair and held a sword on his hip. Another, had long dark brown hair and he was very tall and muscly. Finally, the guy in the middle had gorgeous dark green hair, just like the moss that grows along the forest floor. His eyes were purple like a swirling potion of mystery, and he held a cheeky but confident smile that seemed mesmerising. Meliodas ran up to them "Gill! Howzer! Griamore, want anything?" he said, fist bumping the respective men. Howzer! it was so cute, mysterious, wonderful, magnificent, perfect, adorable, amazing, sex-

"EARTH TO ASI!" Tilly yelled in my ear and I jumped like 5 feet into the air, letting out a high-pitched scream. "idiot!" I mumbled, pushing her backwards. "so, which one do you think is cute, wait! let me guess! umm, the one with the green hair?" Tilly teased. "His name is Howzer actually, and I DON'T think he is cute." I replied, grabbing a tray of drinks and depositing them onto a table.

*Later that night*

His lips grazed over mine as I stared into his endless glassy orbs, "You are unlike any girl I have ever met Anastasia." he whispered, giving me a wink. I giggled before pecking him on the cheek. "See you around Howzer." I said, flipping my hair away from my face and beginging to walk back into the boar hat. "Not if I see you first." He said, with a wink.

A/n

okay, another short update, but I PROMISE, that the next one will be way longer, atlease over 1000 words. I am updating more regularly however, so hopefully you like.

Don't forget to vote and PLEASE comment and tell me how I am doing as I need prompts and stuff on what to do and want to know if you like what I am writing.

that lady that writes :) :) ;)