I couldn't help but smile as I looked at the keychain, I knew for a fact the 'E' stood for Ebony and the only reason he kept it on is because we all know that he still has feelings for her but he's putting on this act like he didn't.

It took me less than 30 minutes to pull up to Ebony's place. A couple of people noticed the truck and quickly walked in the other direction while others approached.

"Let me get a dime bag." One of the men who approached the truck spoke knocking on the tinted driver side window. "King?"

I rolled the window down a bit to reveal that it wasn't KJ who was behind the wheel.

"Oh! it's the Kingpin's sister." The man shoved his money back in his pocket. "I'm sorry ma I ain't even notice it was you." Once he stated who it was the small group that formed around the truck had backed up a bit.

"Hold up." I popped open the glove box and a couple of things came stumbling out. A few bags of weed and a gun. "You wanted a dime bag?"

The man nodded handing me the money in exchange for his item.

"Just one?" I pouted my lip a bit. "I would think a big baller could afford more than that."

The man looked me over and shrugged his shoulders handing me a bit more money, "You know I could get rid of a couple of bucks."

I smiled as my little manipulation tactic came in to play. Men are the easiest to play, especially when it comes to money and putting their manhood on the line. sprinkle in a good looking girl and a man will give up his leg to impress her, do not get me wrong a lot of men won't but I haven't met one.

After the group left, I cleared most of the stash KJ had in his glove box and instead of giving him and my dad the profits i'm going to keep it for myself. Since I don't know what i'm doing and should leave it to the men, I'm going to leave this money with me.

"What was that all about?" Ebony asked as she climbed in to the truck. "He let you use his car for this?"

"He has no idea where i'm going and we are going to keep it that way." I waited for her to get in and buckle up before starting the car and pulling off. "and that was me coping a few spending bucks for us and the baby."

Ebony laughed looking at the wad of cash that sat in my lap. "You know I wouldn't be laughing if you were anyone else, that would be ya life."

"Since i'm Debo's precious little girl.... nothing can touch me."

The ride to the clinic was long since Ebony insisted on going out of town just incase anyone had seen her and it got back to my brother.

"You nervous?" I asked fumbling with my phone a bit.

"I was.....but I have such a great family behind me and you, Brianna even your mom reached out and told me she respected my decision to keep the baby." Her face was lit up in a way I haven't seen in awhile. "She said she was excited to finally be a grandma."

My heart filled with happiness, hearing her so elated but apart of me was a bit jealous. It was wrong of me to even be remotely jealous. My time would come to be a mom and give birth to a life but it just wasn't now.

"You are seriously like... my bestfriend Kimani" She placed her head on my shoulder, resting her hand on my lap.

"Y-you're mine too." I smiled, nobody has ever called me their bestfriend before. It was a first for me.

"Is there an Ebony-" A nurse called from the door but was cut off by an overly excited Ebony.

"I'm right here!" She jumped up and pulled me up along with her. "You got to come in with me, please!"